This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
APC® Smart-UPS SMT750 Battery Backup System Item # 353994
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.
- LCD screen provides clear, detailed information. The alpha-numeric screen provides power status and lets configure and control the UPS using navigation buttons. You can choose either a basic or advanced menu.
- Battery backup provides continuous AC power during brief outages. Supplies power for about 15.9 minutes under half-load (250 watts). Allows a controlled shutdown of your devices in the event of longer outages.
- Features 6 grounded 120V AC outlets to power your devices. Supplies a maximum power of 500 watts (750 VA). Each outlet also provides surge protection (up to 459 joules), to protect your equipment from power glitches.
- Included software allows automatic, controlled shutdowns. Allows your Windows PC to power down gracefully in the event of a blackout. Includes a USB port and RJ-45 (serial) port.
|average charging time||3 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4.60 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||15.90 Minute|
|Battery Characteristics||Maintenance-free, Sealed, Spill-proof|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL 1778; UL; FCC; CE; C-Tick; UL 1449|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$150,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|dimensions||6.34" x 5.43" x 14.29"|
|Emergency Power OFF||Optional|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|Frequency Provided||47 - 53 / 57-63 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||459 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||750 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||500 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||6|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Smart-UPS 750 VA Tower UPS; CD with Software; Documentation CD; Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable; USB Cable|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||6 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Total Number of Expansion Slots||1|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||29 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
APC Smart-UPS SMT750 Video
APC Smart-UPS SMT750
- Instant backup battery power during an outage
- Protects electronic equipment from harmful power conditions
- Six battery and surge protected outlets
- Pure sine wave output while on battery
- Green mode reduces power consumption
- Smart battery management for long battery life
- LCD interface with intuitive navigation keys
- SmartSlot for using a network management card
- PowerChute software provides safe shutdown
- Three-year limited warranty
- $150,000 equipment protection policy
Backup Battery Lets You Keep Working through OutagesProtect your server, small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale equipment with the APC Smart-UPS SMT750. This UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. An automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest level of efficiency, and intelligent battery management maximizes performance. Use the intuitive LCD interface or PowerChute Business Edition software to configure UPS settings and monitor usage. With a 500-watt power capacity and six battery and surge protected outlets, this Smart-UPS is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
Protects Electronic Equipment from Power Disruptions
Keep your electronic equipment protected through blackouts, brownouts, surges, and other power disturbances with APC Smart-UPS. It provides generous runtime while on battery so you can continue working during medium-length power outages.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, ensuring your equipment has reliable power and preserving the life of the battery. The pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Power-Saving Green Mode Operates at High EfficiencyOperate efficiently with the Smart-UPS green mode, conserving energy when power quality is within optimal levels and power conditioning is not necessary. The UPS will enter and exit green mode automatically, ensuring you are always operating at the highest efficiency while saving power, reducing utility costs, and generating less heat. To help you monitor your energy usage, this UPS has an energy meter that provides actual kilowatt-hours of usage.
Battery Management Features Ensure Optimal PerformanceFor easy battery maintenance, this UPS provides you with a predictive date for when battery replacement is recommended. The periodic self-test and disconnected battery notification both ensure you detect any faulty batteries. To prolong battery life, the Smart-UPS regulates the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Intuitive LCD Interface for Easy ConfigurationCheck utility status and adjust settings on the easy-to-use LCD interface. A bright display provides clear, accurate information in multiple language options, and intuitive navigation keys make it simple to configure settings. This UPS has a SmartSlot that allows use of a network management card for remote management and control.
PowerChute Software Provides Safe System Shutdown
Designed for exceptional usability, PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage while preventing potential data corruption. It's fast and easy to install, and you can tailor settings to meet your individual needs. Find cost savings by using PowerChute to monitor your equipment's energy consumption.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThis Smart-UPS is covered by a three-year limited warranty. This product also comes with a lifetime equipment protection policy of up to $150,000. APC will repair or replace office equipment that sustains surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered APC Smart-UPS unit.
Package ContentsAPC Smart-UPS SMT750, CD with PowerChute Business Edition software, documentation CD, Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable, and USB cable.
- Output Power Capacity: 500 Watts / 750VA
- Max Configurable Power: 500 Watts / 750VA
- Nominal Ouput Voltage: 120V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Outpout Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform Type: Sine Wave
- Output Connections: (6) NEMA 5-15R
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 3Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 82 - 144V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 75 - 154V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
- Typical Recharge Time1 : 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): Smart-Slot, USB
- Control Panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, configurable delays
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection & Filtering
- Surge Energy Rating: 540 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering, 0.3% IEEE surge let-through, zero clamping response time, meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 6.34 in
- Maximum Width: 5.43 in
- Maximum Depth: 14.29 in
- Net Weight: 29.00 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 31.30 lbs
- Shipping Height: 11.85 in
- Shipping Width: 10.95 in
- Shipping Depth: 19.65 in
- Color: Black
- Regulatory Approvals: ENERGY STAR (USA), UL 1778
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: Contains no SVCHCs
- 1 The time to recharge to 90% of full battery capacity following a discharge to shutdown using a load rated for 1/2 the full load rating of the UPS.