Belkin® OmniView® USB/DVI KVM Cables With Audio, 10' Item # 354687
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Belkin OmniView DVI KVM with Audio Cables allow you to connect all your USB/DVI computers, speakers, and microphones to your KVM Switch. Each provides high-performance connections with all the cabling necessary for complete installation of a KVM Switch.
- Provides USB/DVI connectivity between your computers and a KVM switch. Lets you connect a USB/DVI computer to a KVM switch that has both USB and DVI connectivity (KVM switch sold separately). With additional kits, you can connect all of your computers to your switch.
- Includes audio and microphone cables for speaker and microphone switching support.
- Strain-relief construction on both ends, for durability.
|Additional Information||Modified slender thumbscrews; Double-shielded cabling; Strain-relief construction on both ends of the cables; PC99 color-coded connectors|
|cable connector type||DVI; USB; audio|
|cable type||KVM cable|
|Compatibility||Belkin Components KVM Switch (OmniView SOHO Series); Speaker; Microphone|
|Connectors||29 pin combined DVI - male ¦ 4 pin USB Type A - male ¦ 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - male|
|Connectors (Second End)||29 pin combined DVI - male ¦ 4 pin USB Type B - male ¦ 2 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm - male|
|package contents||USB/DVI Cable; Audio and microphone cables for speaker and microphone switching support|
|Product Name||KVM Cable|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Connect your DVI computer to your DVI KVM Switch from up to 15 feet away
- Available in lengths of 6, 10, and 15 feet
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Supports speaker and microphone switching
- Features nickel-plated connectors and gray PVC Flextec™ jacket
- Installs easily with modified slender thumbscrews
- Features double-shielded cabling and strain-relief construction on both ends of the cables