DYMO® LabelWriter® 450 Duo Label Printer For PC Or Mac® Item # 356094
Prints the widest variety of DYMO labels with 1 versatile printer
- Connect to your PC or Mac® and you're ready to print address, shipping, file folder, name badges and more. Print labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook®, Mac® Address book and other popular programs. Plus, print permanent DYMO® D1 plastic labels in a variety of colors and sizes up to 1".
- Print USPS®-approved postage right from your desktop! Over 60 styles and sizes in all.
- Prints rolls of paper labels quickly — up to 71 per minute.
- Uses thermal printing technology means need for expensive ink or toner.
- Prints high-resolution text, graphics and barcodes at up to 600 x 300 dpi. Prints D1 labels at a resolution of 180dpi.
- Create labels directly from text in numerous programs, without retyping.
- Supports direct label creation from Microsoft® Word and Outlook®, QuickBooks®, CardScan® and more.
- Easily prints labels directly from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book.
- Verify U.S. addresses and ZIP+4® codes with included Address Fixer™ software. Requires Internet connection.
- Browse all available label layouts on screen.
|model||LabelWriter 450 Duo|
|maximum resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|dimensions||7.25"H x 5.5"W x 8"D|
|maximum label width||2.4|
|maximum print speed||71 mm/sec|
|core diameter||1 inches|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo Label Printer
Print Multiple Types of LabelsOur most versatile label printer, the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo prints LW labels, plastic D1 labels and durable IND labels so you can take on virtually any labeling job. Print postage or nametags using LW labels, then easily switch over to D1 labels for filing needs or IND labels for heavy-duty industrial labeling. Connect the Duo label maker to your PC or Mac and you can print directly from a wide variety of popular programs or create custom labels using DYMO Label software. Now you can tackle virtually any task with one versatile label printer.
At a Glance
- Prints DYMO LW labels, plastic D1 labels and durable IND labels in a variety of sizes and colors
- Thermal printing technology cuts costs- no ink or toner needed
- Use the DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage*
- Create custom labels directly from your PC or Mac with DYMO Label software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Print 3 Types of LabelsTruly versatile, you can print address labels or nametags with LW labels, plastic file folder labels using D1 labels and take on heavy-duty tasks using all-weather IND labels.
Never Buy Ink AgainThermal printing technology means you never need to waste money on expensive ink or toner.
Create Custom PostageEquipped to handle the mailing needs of an entire office, you can print USPS-approved postage directly from your computer*.
Hassle-Free OperationEasy-to-load label rolls eliminate the frustration of manually feeding label sheets into a standard printer.
- 3 Types of Labels
- Print Postage
- Less Waste
- No Ink or Toner
- Custom Labels
- Print from Popular Programs
- Crystal Clear Labels
3 Types of Labels
Print LW, D1 and IND labels with one versatile machine.
Print precise postage directly from your computer*.
Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels and print exactly the number of labels you need.
No Ink or Toner
Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner.
Customize and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label software – all from your PC or Mac.
Print from Popular Programs
Save time by creating labels directly from text in programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and Outlook Contacts.
Crystal Clear Labels
Print flawless barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 DPI resolution.
What's in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes everything you need to get started labeling and mailing:
- LabelWriter 450 Duo Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- DYMO Stamps Starter Roll
- D1 Black On White Starter Label Cassette
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide PC and Mac
- Cleaning Card
- DYMO Label Software Installation CD
See the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Series in Action
|DYMO LabelWriter 450||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo||DYMO LabelWriter 4XL|
|Suggested Applications||Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||High-Volume Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders, Home Organization, Name Badges and Industrial||High-Volume Mailing, Shipping, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders|
|PC and Mac Connectivity||
|Print Speed (4-Line Standard Address)||51-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||53-labels-per-minute|
|Prints DYMO Stamps Postage||
|Prints Wide-Format and from Popular Shipping/Selling Platforms||
|Prints Barcodes (Print Resolution DPI: 600x300)||
|Dual-Roll Capability (Same or Different Sizes)||
|Prints D1 Plastic and IND Industrial Labels||
|Prints Die Cut Paper LW Label Rolls||