This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The U444-06N-VGU-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 to VGA DisplayPort Alternate Mode External Video Adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for displaying video on a VGA monitor via your computer, laptop or tablet's USB-C port. It's an ideal tool for multitasking, editing documents, or giving presentations at trade shows and conferences.No software or drivers are needed. Connect the adapter's USB-C male plug to the USB-C port on your device. Then, connect the adapter's VGA female port to a monitor using a VGA cable (such as Tripp Lite's P502-Series) to see full VGA video. The U444-06N-VGU-C supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz.The U444-06N-VGU-C includes an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Connect to a network with a UTP cable, such as Tripp Lite's N201-Series Cat6 cables, and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds.The USB 3.1 hub port connects USB-A peripherals, such as a thumb drive or printer. It's backward compatible with previous USB generations, and supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps.The USB-C charging port supports power input up to 20V 3A (60W). It powers the device that the U444-06N-VGU-C is plugged into, as well as a peripheral plugged into its USB-A port, by connecting the charging port to a USB-C wall charger.
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Device Supported||Notebook/Tablet PC|
|Host Interface||USB Type C|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 2 USB 3.0; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|Total Number of USB Ports||2|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|What's Included||U444-06N-VGU-C Docking Station; Owner'S Manual|
Image Hot Spots
Transform Your Laptop’s USB-C Port into a Multiport Workstation Wherever You GoNewer tablets, laptops, Chromebooks, MacBook® notebooks and even desktop computers often have one or more USB-C™ (USB Type-C™) ports, but come equipped with few others. Tripp Lite’s USB-C to VGA Multiport Adapter expands the functionality of the USB-C (or Thunderbolt™ 3) port on your device and makes it compatible with your existing equipment. From a single USB-C port, you can:
- Send video to a VGA monitor.
- Add a USB-A peripheral.
- Power and charge your laptop.
- Connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
Simplify Travel with a Bus-Powered, All-In-One USB-C Multiport AdapterBecause just one USB-C connection provides four different ports, you don’t need multiple adapters while on the go. This adapter is also bus-powered, so you don’t have to travel with the weight of a separate external power supply.
- With a footprint similar in size to a credit card, this portable adapter fits almost anywhere.
- Lightweight, streamlined design doesn’t add weight to your load.
- Built-in cable eliminates the chance of losing or forgetting the USB-C cord.
- Plug-and-play operation means you don’t need software or drivers.
Display High-Definition Video on a VGA MonitorThis adapter supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode (Alt Mode) for carrying high-definition video to a VGA monitor or projector. It supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz, including 1080p.
Show the same video on your laptop and a second
- Use a second monitor as your primary screen.
- Extend video to a second monitor.
- Share video in a conference room, classroom or auditorium setting.
Connect a USB PeripheralA USB-A port provides a place to connect a USB peripheral, like a flash drive or a USB mouse. Or, you can connect a printer with a USB cable when a wireless connection isn’t feasible. The adapter supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. It’s also backward compatible with previous USB generations.
Keep Ports Available While Your Laptop ChargesLimited USB-C ports can force you to choose between connecting a peripheral and charging your laptop’s battery. The USB-C Power Delivery (PD) port powers and charges your laptop without affecting the other connections. Your laptop’s wall charger connects to the USB-C PD port, which supports power input up to 20V, 3A.
- Convert your MacBook or Chromebook into a powerful and portable workstation.
- Use the USB-C port on a laptop or tablet to send video to a VGA monitor, add a USB peripheral, charge your device and connect to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Connect to a large screen for meetings, presentations or trade shows.
- When Wi-Fi isn’t available, use the RJ45 port to support a Gigabit Ethernet connection.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability