HP Slimline 260-p026 Desktop PC, Intel® Core™ i3, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 359922
Harness the performance you need for work and play with this desktop
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Powered by a high-performance, 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor.
- 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. Memory is not expandable.
- Powerful 1TB (1000GB) hard drive holds your songs, photos, files and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Wired networking is also supported.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as phones, speakers and printers.
- The Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner allows you to play and burn DVDs and CDs.
- Cyberlink PowerDirector and Power Media Player. Watch your favorite DVDs and edit pro-quality videos with powerful software.
- 3-in-1 memory card reader for fast and easy file transfers. Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC cards.
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0. Also includes 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Includes a USB keyboard with volume control and optical mouse.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|audio hardware||DTS Studio Sound|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.20 GHz|
|memory card reader||yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|peripherals included||keyboard; mouse|
|ports||2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, HDMI Out|
|processor model||Core i3-6100T|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|Rated Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 530|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|wireless connectivity||802.11b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s13
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Conquer your day with the expanded storage, powerful processor, tested reliability and smaller footprint of this slimmer HP tower. Finding an affordable tower with the full performance you need and the name you trust just got easier.
When you’re looking for a desktop that just doesn’t quit, HP has you covered. We put every tower through over 100 tests, ensuring its trusted reliability.
From the powerful processors to the Windows 10, these HP Towers are packed with reliable and proven technology from trusted brands.h1
Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows–only better.
Faster, quieter, and with more features, the 6th generation of Intel® Core™ processors enhances your computing experience like never before.
Intel® graphics provide a great experience for entertainment, gaming and more.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d13
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 8 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage
- Hard drive description
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATAd8
- Processor family
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100T with Intel® HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d12
- 9.7 lb
- Intel® HD Graphics 530d3
- Power supply type
- 180 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.94 x 15.59 x 12.58 in
- Pointing device
- USB optical mouse
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LANd5
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod7
- Expansion slots
- 1 PCIe x16; 1 M.2
- Product color
- Glossy black
- Product design
- HP Finish
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d19
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. d13 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d8 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d12 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. d3 Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Actual speeds may vary. d7 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. d2 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d19 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.