Raynor® Ergohuman High-Back Mesh Chair, 52"H x 26 1/2"W, Chrome Frame, Grey Mesh Fabric Item # 360922
Total comfort in an ergonomically unique design
- Mesh fabric keeps you working in comfort. Breathable mesh fabric is designed to keep you cool and relaxed during long days. The durable aluminum frame has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary look.
- Adjustable headrest supports your neck. Raise or lower the foam-filled headrest to best support your neck and head while reading or relaxing.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find the right position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. Seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back of your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 35% postconsumer recycled content.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||46" - 52"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||35|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||52"H x 26.5"W|
|seat size||18 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||22 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||35|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|