Belkin HDMI/DVI Video Cable Item # 361345
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
If you can see it on your DVI equipped MacBook, you can watch it on your big screen HDTV. The HDMI to DVI cable supports high bandwidth, uncompressed video and can also be used to connect any DVI enabled device to an HDTV.
|Connector (Second End)||19 pin HDMI Type A - male|
|Device Supported||TV; Audio/Video Device; MacBook|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin HDMI (Type A) Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Product Name||HDMI/DVI Video Cable|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Connector||24 pin digital DVI - male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 24-pin DVI-D Male Digital Video|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
SEAMLESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION FROM LAPTOP TO HDTVThis HDMI to DVI Cable is ideal for connecting a laptop with a DVI input to an HDTV so you can watch movies and TV shows, view photos, and more on the big screen. Use it to show presentations on a larger display or expand your workstation with a mirrored desktop. Compatible DVI-enabled devices include MacBooks, ultrabooks, laptops, and tablets.Note: This cable is equipped for video only. A separate audio cable is needed to stream audio.
SUPPORTS HD 1080p RESOLUTIONThe HDMI to DVI Cable supports a video resolution of 1080p, making it ideal for visually rich presentations or films. A high-quality molded-strain relief at the connection points provides flexibility when connecting devices, reducing strain on the cable.
At A Glance:
- Transmits 1080p video to devices enabled with HDMI technology
- Compatible with MacBooks, ultrabooks, laptops, and tablets
- Connects laptop DVI port to HDTV
- Easy plug and play
- Molded-strain relief provides flexibility at connection points
HDMI to DVI Cable
- Raised grips for easy, “right-side-up” identification
- Soft, pliable cord for easy installation and positioning
- Low-profile strain relief extends cable lifespan
- Highly conductive connectors for maximum data transfer