This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Eaton G3 Metered Input ePDUs provide a best-in-class design featureing billing grade accuracy monitoring of input and branch circuits on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Designed for IT and data center applications means high reliability and a robust design made for high operating temperatures found in containment or networking closets.
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- Advanced LCD pixel display for local display of current, voltage, power, energy and menu setup of parameters such as IP address or display rotation
- High operating temperature (140F / 60C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Hot-swap meter for servicability of without removing power to the rack
- +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for high accuracy reporting of energy usage
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection
|Certifications & Standards||UL ITE 60950-1; FCC|
|cord length||10 ft|
|Input Current||24 A|
|Input Receptacles||NEMA L6-30P|
|Input Voltage||240 V|
|Output Receptacles||36 x IEC 60320 C13; 6 x IEC 60320 C19|
|ports||1 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 serial; 1 USB|
|Power Rating||5760 VA|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||16 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability