DescriptionGrows from a workstation to an executive office seamlessly. This collection offers dozens of possibilities so you can create a variety of office setups, including U- and L-shaped configurations and executive desk/hutch combinations. Durable finish protects work surfaces against damage. 1" thick laminate work surfaces resist scratches and stains. Easy to clean, too. Your furniture will look like new for years. Each piece is sold individually.
- The bow front offers additional space.
- Increase productivity space by adding coordinating Components Collection pieces. Compatible with Corner Module, Return Bridge or Credenza on right or left side. Accepts two 3/4 pedestals, 2-Drawer or 3-Drawer Mobile Pedestals.
- Add a pencil drawer or keyboard tray in center, right or left position.
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surface resist scratches and stains. Desk work surfaces feature wire management grommets that can accept monitor arm with post.
- Work surface and leg end panels are 1" thick.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Standard Delivery Service. Furniture is available for delivery in 14 business days, delivered unassembled. Some areas may take longer.
|collection name||Components Collection|
|brand name||Bush Business Furniture|
|dimensions||29 7/8"H x 71"W x 36 1/8"D|
|furniture color||Hansen Cherry|
|construction||engineered wood; laminate|
|manufacturer||Bush Industries, Inc.|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Bush Components at Office Depot
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability