Microsoft® 1850 Wireless Mobile Mouse, Black Item # 362350
For life on the go
- Optical technology provides pinpoint accuracy on almost any surface.
- USB mini transceiver is compatible with most computers and has built-in storage for portability.
- Wireless design helps reduce cable clutter.
- Scroll wheel provides easy navigation for long documents and webpages.
- Ambidextrous design for comfort—use whether you are left-handed or right-handed.
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery.
|Battery Size Supported||AA|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||1.5" x 2.3" x 3.9"|
|mouse features||scroll wheel|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|number of batteries required||1|
|Number of Batteries Supported||1|
|number of buttons||3|
|number of programmable buttons||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.1, Windows RT 8, and Windows 7; Mac OSX v10.7-10.9; Android 3.2 and 4.2|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||Radio Frequency|
|Scroller Type||Scroll Wheel|
|transmission range||15 feet|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Move through documents and webpages quickly.
Comfort and Portability
Compact design to fit in your hand and go wherever you go.
Plug-And-Go Nano Transceiver
Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
Comfortable in Either Hand
Use your mouse with your left or right hand. Ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
Up to 6-Month Battery life
Use your mouse for up to six months without having to change batteries.
Three-year limited warranty