- Adjustable footring helps reduce pressure on the legs.
- Armrests help relieve shoulder strain.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Provides ergonomic support and comfort throughout the workday.
- Smooth-rolling casters let you move from task to task.
- Easy assembly is required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
|Manufacturer #||VDFT9800 CIR-BRZ|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|adjustable height range||38" - 46 1/2"|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D|
|dimensions||46 1/2"H x 26"W x 24 4/5"D|
|frame construction||nylon back; plywood seat|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable foot ring||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability