- Optical technology provides pinpoint accuracy on almost any surface.
- USB mini transceiver is compatible with most computers and has built-in storage for portability.
- Wireless design helps reduce cable clutter.
- Scroll wheel provides easy navigation for long documents and webpages.
- Ambidextrous design for comfort—use whether you are left-handed or right-handed.
- Includes 1 AA alkaline battery.
|plug and play||yes|
|number of programmable buttons||3|
|number of batteries required||1|
|Product Name||1850 Mouse|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|number of buttons||3|
|transmission range||15 feet|
|mouse scroll wheel||yes|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows RT; Mac OS X 10.7+|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
Designed for Comfort and Portability
The Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 is designed for life on the go, offering wireless freedom and built-in transceiver storage for ultimate mobility. Comfortable to use with either hand and a scroll wheel for easy navigation makes this mouse the ideal device for your modern, mobile lifestyle.
Move through documents and webpages quickly.
Comfort and Portability
Compact design to fit in your hand and go wherever you go.
Plug-And-Go Nano Transceiver
Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
Windows-based computerRequires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT, or Windows 7
Macintosh-based computerMac OSX v10.X
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability