- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day. Terrific value! Affordable multi-feature chair is engineered to withstand intensive daily use at home or office. Built-in options provide the support you need to stay comfortably seated up to 7 hours a day.
- Overall dimensions: 36 1/4"-39 3/4"H x 23 1/2"W x 21"D
- Fully adjustable arms for a custom fit. Armed with this chair, you'll never experience neck or shoulder pain! At the push of a button, armrests raise and lower so your shoulders are in perfect position with no slumping, no strain. Arm width adjusts, too, for optimum comfort and support.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Head off muscle aches and fatigue with easy-to-adjust tilt controls. Adjustable forward tilt allows seat to tilt forward as you lean into your work, so pressure on the thighs and back is minimized. Tilt angle adjustment changes angle of seat in relation to floor, allowing seat and back to tilt simultaneously at the same ratio for better weight distribution. Tilt lock secures tilting angle in place once you've found a comfortable position.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. With this chair's pneumatic seat-height adjustment feature, perfect posture is easy. Just raise or lower seat using convenient lever so your feet are flat on the floor, calves and thighs at right angles. New occupant? 1 simple procedure changes seat position to fit.
- Lumbar cushioning helps support your lower back. Extra-thick molded foam cushioning in chair back provides built-in support for your lumbar region, enhancing the natural curve of your spine.
- Back adjustments provide customized comfort. Adjustable back height function lets you position seat back so lumbar cushioning is in perfect position to support your lower back. Adjustable back angle regulates angle of torso to thighs, to help reduce disc pressure and ease strain on back.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Move free! Easy-rolling wheels on this chair's 5-star base travel smoothly over any surface, so you can glide from task to task with minimal effort.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||18 1/2"W x 18 1/2"D|
|dimensions||36 1/4"-39 3/4"H x 23 1/2"W x 21"D|
|chair back style||mid-back|
|back cushion height||19 inches|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable height range||36 1/4" - 39 3/4"|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|warranty length||10-yr limited|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Mesh Task Chair 21 inches MAX
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability