DescriptionDisaster kit is designed to meet personal needs during the first 24 hours after a disaster. Contents include:
- Water packs
- Flashlight with batteries
- Food bars
- Emergency blanket
- Alcohol pads
- Cold pack
- Burn ointment
- Dust mask
- First-aid handbook
- Plastic bags
- Contains critical components needed when an emergency occurs including bad weather and power outages.
- Includes water, blanket, poncho, whistle and light stick.
- Padded shoulder straps for comfortable carrying.
- Perfectly sized to store additional items.
- Glow-in-the-dark tag makes it easy to find.
- Assembly of products is based on guidelines provided by FEMA and The American Red Cross.
|dimensions||10"H x 12"W x 4"D|
|manufacturer||Acme United Corporation|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability