Eurotech Ergohuman Mid-Back Mesh/Leather Chair, 45 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 29"D, Chrome Frame, Black Leather Seat/Black Mesh Back Item # 365458
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Total comfort in an ergonomically-unique design
- Mesh fabric and supple leather keep you working in comfort. Breathable mesh fabric and soft, luxurious leather seat is designed to keep you cool and relaxed during long days. The durable aluminum frame has a modern chrome finish that gives any workspace a contemporary look.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Find your perfect position instantly with this chair's various tilt controls. Synchro tilt allows you to recline your backrest and seat at a 2:1 ratio or if you prefer, recline your seat and backrest simultaneously at the same ratio using the adjustable tilt angle. Control the amount of effort it takes to recline with the tilt tension adjustment. Once you've found your favorite position, lock it into place with tilt lock.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Ergonomically contoured cushions provide excellent support for your lower back. The adjustable back height allows you to raise or lower the seat back while the adjustable seat back depth lets you move it forward or backward to position the lumbar support in the perfect spot!
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. Seat cushion features a gentle downward slope toward the back your knees to help alleviate pressure and promote circulation in the legs. Using the seat glide function, move the seat cushion forward and backward to find the perfect fit, then lock it into position to get the maximum benefit.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
- Greener choice — contains 97% total recycled content.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||39 1/2" - 45 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||45 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 29"D|
|seat size||26 1/5"W x 18 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||22 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|