This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Scholastic Teacher Resources The Next Step In Vocabulary Instruction, Grades 1-8 Item # 365546
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Invigorate your approach to teaching vocabulary with this resource book. Engaging activities spark kids' curiosity to improve word knowledge with support for English language learners and struggling readers.
- Offers an innovative approach to teaching vocabulary. Helps spark students' interest in language and builds the skills needed for more independent reading.
- Word Scramble, Object Collector, Synonym Stretch, Vocabulary Anchor and Alphabet Acronyms activities help students have fun while learning. Engaging activities expand vocabulary and word knowledge while teaching word structure, context clues, multiple meaning words, synonyms, antonyms and other essential concepts.
- Support for ELL students and struggling readers helps teachers meet diverse learning needs.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Designed for use in grade 1 to grade 8 classrooms.
|age recommendation||6 - 13 years|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|manufacturer||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|number of pages||144|
|publisher||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|