- Home /
- Product Details
- Step counter helps you keep track of your steps throughout the day.
- Accelerometer calculates your distance while working out indoors without the use of a foot pod.
- Sleep monitoring system provides a view of your sleep patterns. Monitor your overall sleep habits, including periods of movement and amounts of restful sleep.
- Personalized daily goals help keep you active. vivofit learns about your activity level, creates a goal for you and adjusts that goal as you develop.
- vivofit reminds you to get up and moving after 1 hour of inactivity. A red bar appears on the display indicating that your body needs to move and resets itself after a few minutes of activity.
- 0.39" x 1" display clearly shows your data and progress for easy tracking.
- Durable water-resistant design allows you to wear the band outdoors when it's raining or while you shower or swim.
- Automatic sync wirelessly sends your fitness band's data to Garmin Connect for a view of your progress. Compete with friends to earn badges at Garmin Connect through online challenges.
- Stays powered for up to a year on 2 CR1632 coin-cell batteries. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- vivofit includes a large and small band, a USB ANT Stick and a quick-start manual.
|depth||120 - 175 mm (small wrist); 152 - 210 mm (large wrist) inches|
|Dimensions (WxH)||1 in x 0.4 in|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|functions||Calorie Counter; Distance Counter; Step Counter|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|Underwater Operating Depth||Upto 164 ft|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.90 oz|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability