Learning Resources Alphabet Center Pocket Chart, 34" x 28", Blue/Yellow Item # 367530
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fun images and basic words help youngsters work on identification and spelling
- Easy-to-learn letters, words and pictures will help make the alphabet fun. Enables children to practice letter and sound identification, word building and spelling.
- Nylon chart construction for durability.
- Comes with 156 picture cards with a picture on 1 side and a word on the other, 52 letter cards and 4 blank cards for customization.
- 26 letter pockets and 3 clear pockets for fun activities. Extra storage pocket holds cards that are not in use.
- Includes an activity guide to help children get started.
|age recommendation||3 - 6 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||language; letters|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; kindergarten; pre-k|
|size||28" x 34"|
|Skill Learning||Alphabet; Picture Words; Word Building; Letter Sound; Visual; Uppercase Letters; Lowercase Letters; Vowels; Matching; Spelling; Consonant|
|What's Included||Nylon Chart (28"L x 34"H); 156 x Picture Cards; 52 x Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Cards; 4 x Blank Cards; Activity Guide|
|Show More ▾|