- ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere with your mobile device.
- Get professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Prints up to 20 pages per minute in black & white, 16 in color (ISO standard).
- Automatic 2-sided printing helps save paper costs.
- Built-in wireless (and wired) networking lets you share with multiple computers.
- 250-sheet paper tray can handle your larger, more complex print jobs.
- Energy Star® qualified.
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|maximum color print speed||16 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum black and white print speed||20 ISO ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 950 Black; HP 950XL Black; HP 951 CMY; HP 951XL CMY|
|maximum true color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 600 dpi|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|connector type||Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|maximum monthly volume||25000 sheets|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|model||Officejet Pro 8100|
|dimensions||11.18"H x 19.45"W x 25.43"D|
|number of paper trays||1|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Up to 20 ppm
Up to 16 ppm
- Get professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.1 Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.1 4
- Mobile printing and network connectivity made easy.7 HP ePrint?now you can print from virtually anywhere.6
- Trusted productivity, dependable performance.Increase your productivity with automatic two-sided printing.
- Superior energy and resource savings.Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.11
This product has
2 sided printing
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Borderless photos are printed right to the edge of the paper. You get beautiful photo prints with no trimming!
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Disclaimer Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported document and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see www.hpconnected.com). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary. Some HP LaserJet printers may require firmware upgrades.
Easily connect your HP notebook to a wired network
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Print speed black (ISO)
Up to 20 ppm
Print speed black (draft, letter)
Up to 35 ppm
Print speed color (ISO)
Up to 16 ppm
Print speed color (draft, letter)
Up to 35 ppm
Print speed footnote
Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 1250
Recommended monthly page volume note
HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
Paper handling input, standard
250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
150-sheet output tray
One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support, business hour phone support within warranty period
Datasheet describing how to use ePrint apps from mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability