- Home /
- Product Details
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "Five Little Monsters" and "A-Counting We Will Go" math books and "Pilgrim Children Had Many Chores," "Maps," "Good Choices For Cat and Dog" and "I Can Talk With My Hands" social studies books. Also comes with "Matthew the Magician," "Apron Annie in the Garden" and "This is the Way" science books, "Dinosaurs Dancing" and "I Need to Clean My Room" fun and fantasy books and "The Little Green Man Visits a Farm" book.
- Set includes 72 total books.
|age recommendation||7 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability