Texas Instruments® TI-34 MultiView™ Scientific Calculator Item # 372311
Lets you work with fractions
- 4-line display allows scrolling and editing of inputs.
- Features many scientific/engineering functions. Includes trigonometry and logarithm functions, 1- and 2-variable statistics, random number generator, combinations and permutations, square root, factorial and more. It also has 5 memories.
- Can display fractions as they are written on paper. You can simplify and convert fractions to decimals and back again.
- Mathprint mode allows input in math notation. Allows entering pi, square roots and fractions directly. Classic mode allows normal entry, with all the functionality of the TI-34II.
- Battery powered with solar cell assistance. Battery is included.
|Operations/Functionality||Middle School Math; Pre-Algebra; Algebra I & II; Trigonometry; General Science; Geometry; Biology; Decimal, fraction and percent; Power, Roots, and Reciprocals; Exact Radicals; One and Two Variable Statistics|
|Number of Display Lines||4|
|power source||dual battery/solar|
|last digit erase||yes|
|Number of Display Digits||16|
|Product Name||TI-34 MultiView Calculator|
|manufacturer||Texas Instruments, Inc.|
|numeric memory capacity||5|
|brand name||Texas Instruments|
|number of functions||27|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|