- Save time and paper with automatic 2-sided scanning and copying.
- Wired connectivity lets you share printing resources with other users.
- ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere from your mobile device.
- Fast printing and copying ? up to 35 pages per minute in black!
- Scan documents directly to email or a network folder.
- Get reliable faxing at up to 300 x 300 dpi resolution.
- 50-page auto document feeder for simple, drop-and-go copying, faxing and scanning.
- Includes a 250-sheet main paper tray for large jobs, plus a 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
|maximum black and white print speed||35|
|maximum black and white copy speed||35|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 80A; HP 80X|
|total paper tray capacity||300|
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 Sheets|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|LCD size||3.5 inches|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|scanner optical resolution||1200|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|maximum copy reduction||25|
|maximum copy enlargement||400|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Ethernet|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.5+|
|dimensions||16.67"H x 17.32"W x 15.07"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|model||LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn|
|Eco conscious||Energy Efficient; CPG Compliant|
|number of paper trays||2|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Up to 35 ppm
25 to 400%
Up to 1200 dpi
- Print from virtually anywhere, using mobile printing1 , and share resources with Ethernet networking
- Streamline workflow with access to business apps2
- Save time with automatic two-sided scanning and copying
This product has
First page out
As fast as 8 seconds3
2 sided printing
Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports
Automatic document feeder
Standard, 50 sheets
Scan to email
Scan direct to email, scan to network folder, or scan to Cloud
3.5? (8.89 cm) touchscreen control panel, CGD (Color Graphics Display); buttons (Home, Help, Cancel, Left arrow, Right arrow, Back arrow), Walk-up USB
Save energy with intelligence that can turn your printer on or off depending on when you need it, automatically4
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on the go1
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (normal, letter):
Up to 35 ppm5
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 8 sec3
Recommended monthly page volume:
750 to 30006
Paper handling input, standard:
50-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 250-sheet input tray 2, automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
Paper handling output, standard:
150-sheet output bin
Media sizes supported:
Letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed); Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF)
Copy reduce/enlarge settings:
25 to 400%
One-year warranty, return to HP Authorized Service Provider
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability