HP Designjet T520 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 36" - Color Item # 377218
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Certifications & Standards||IEC 13660:2001|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||275.6 ft²/h|
|package contents||Designjet T520 36-in ePrinter; Printhead; Print Cartridges; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Software CD; Power Cord|
|Standby Power Consumption||300 mW|
|Media Size||D; A1; A3; 8.27" to 24.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 24.02" Width - Roll Paper; 149.93 ft; B+|
|Product Name||Designjet T520 36-in ePrinter|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; HP RTL; HP PCL3/GUI; CALS/G4|
|screen size||4.3 in.|
|Maximum Print Width||36 in.|
|media type||Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Plain Paper; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Premium Ink Jet Plain Paper; Polypropylene|
|Media Handling||1 x Cut Sheet Feeder 1 Sheet|
|number of colors||4|
|Operating Power Consumption||35 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Reliable, accurate, and easy to use—this large-format printer is a good investment for your studio. Grow your business with convenient printing that lets you work and print wherever you are.h1
Take advantage of a large-format printer loaded with features to help you do more in your growing studio. Accurate and rich color quality, exceptional print speeds, and reduced downtime give you the tools you need to succeed.
Experience how easy it is to use the HP Designjet T520 ePrinter. With an intuitive color touchscreen, true print preview, A3/B+ tray, front-load media roll, and Wi-Fi, it has never been simpler to print a wide range of large-format applications.
Print to your HP Designjet T520, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.h1
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
Architecture, engineering and GIS; Graphic design
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f2
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter
- ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 36 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 11.4 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 9.1 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 1.1 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 3.8 min/page
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 35 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 70 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Hard disk
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 36-in wide sheets; 11 to 36-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 150 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 3.9 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 11.8 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; Wi-Fi
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG, CALS G4
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
- Power consumption
- < 35 watts (printing), < 4.5 watts (sleep), < 0.3 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 50.9 x 20.9 x 36.7 in
- 86.4 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet Utility for Mac and Windows, HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. f2 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.