This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript Inkjet Large Format Printer - 44" Print Width - Color Item # 378505
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Product Name||Designjet Z5400 Inkjet Large Format Printer|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Show More ▾|
64 GB (virtual)
Standard, 320 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Be ready—the first multi-roll ePrinter for graphics that can produce durable prints. Speed up your workflow with two rolls and smart switching. Cut your turnaround times and deliver high-quality prints with easy operation and proven HP reliability.
Speed up your workflow with two rolls and smart switching. Shorten your turnaround times to serve customer demands. Maintain productivity—increase uptime with fewer roll changes and convenient status alerts. Preview, print, and crop files quickly.
Meet customer demands by producing a range of applications in house. Three shades of black inks deliver top-quality black-and-white images. Achieve smooth color tones using HP technology. Expand your offerings with durable, water-resistant prints.h2
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, light gray, matte black, photo black)
Copy shops; Graphic design; Professional photography; Reprographic services
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f5
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript ePrinter
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand and media bin
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- start-up software
- power cord
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print speed
- 570 ft²/hr
- Memory, standard
- 64 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 320 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, light gray, matte black, photo black)
- Ink types
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0031 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Print repeatability
- Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 4 L* min/2.5 D
- Finished output handling
- Two automatic roll feeds; smart roll-switching; sheet feed; media output bin; automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas and banners)
- Media types
- Photographic, proofing, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, backlit, fabric/textile
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft (application dependent)
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 19.7 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, HP-GL/2, and HP-RTL (HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL only available via HP Instant Printing PRO or the HP Embedded Web Server)
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing); < 27 watts (ready); < 5 watts (< 22 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (off)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 28.4 x 41.3 in
- 189 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- Printer driver, HP Instant Printing PRO for Windows, HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center, HP Designjet Excel Accounting Tool
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 With Original HP 772 or HP 70 Photo Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For details, see hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence h3 Only files in TIFF, JPEG and PDF format can be e-mailed with a size limit of 10 MB. h4 Compared with the HP Designjet Z5200 Photo Printer. f5 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access.