- Home /
- Product Details
- This tri-phosphor, high-efficiency, slim fluorescent T5 tube offers superior colorimetric, photometric and lumen maintenance performance.
- Particularly suitable for use in low-profile recessed and suspended lighting fixtures and modular systems.
- Features high lamp efficacy with high-color rendering and energy savings up to 25% compared to T8 tubes in appropriate lighting fixtures.
- Luxline Plus tri-phosphor technology provides almost constant lumen maintenance throughout the entire life of the lamp.
- Designed for electronic ballast operation only, giving greater efficiency, improved starting and long-life performance.
- Optimized ambient operating temperature at 35°C (max lumen output) allows compact lighting fixture designs.
- Fluorescent T5 tube offers an average rated life of up to 20,000 hours.
- Size is 48" long with a 5/8" diameter.
|light output||5,000 lumens|
|light bulb finish||standard|
|light bulb average rated life||24,000 hours|
|brand name||Havells USA|
|tube diameter||5/8 inch|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability