Add critical protection — without adding to your to-do list. Norton Small Business lets you easily secure your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets, all with a few clicks. Safeguard your business against viruses, malware, spam, and more with a solution that won’t slow you down. Add protection to all your business devices with only an email, easily secure any new devices on the same subscription, and manage everything from a simple web portal so ensuring your business is protected takes less time out of your day. After all, running a business is hard work, protecting it shouldn’t be.
- Protect your livelihood with trusted Norton protection built for your business
- Enjoy safety from viruses and malware so your business runs smoothly
- Secure your computers and mobile devices with a single solution
- Save time by setting up and managing protection quickly
- Cover all of your devices with one subscription
- Easily locate lost or stolen smartphones and tablets
- Get added protection with 100% virus removal assurance
Secure your business against viruses and malware
Keep your business safe from threats with always-on protection and 100% virus removal assurance for added peace of mind.
Protect all of your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets
Protect your business devices with a single solution and stay safe any way you work.
Safety in minutes
Secure your devices effortlessly, manage protection for your company from one convenient web portal, and work online with confidence.
Flexible protection that can grow with your business
Cover all your devices with one subscription, easily add more devices, and maintain consistent protection as your business grows.
|brand name||Symantec Corporation|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||High-speed connection recommended; Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 | Android 2.2 or later (Android multi-user mode not supported), Works with Android smartphones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed|
|minimum hard disk space||Android: Requires 15 MB of storage|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Universal Binary; Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows XP|
|Web browser support||Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only), Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only), Google Chrome, Safari 6.0 and earlier, Android Standard Browser, Google Chrome 18 for Android or later|
From the Manufacturer|
Why Norton Small Business?
Keep your business safe from threats with 100% Virus Removal Assurance
Virus Removal Assurance5 offers a unique 100% guarantee to have a live Norton expert remove all viruses from your personal computers or we give you your money back.
As a small business owner, keeping your business secure is your top priority.Your Norton product will not only proactively protect you from threats before entering your computer system but will also help you eradicate them. Does your computer appear to have an issue? If at any point during your subscription, you or your employees think that one of your PCs or Macs may have a virus and cannot figure out how to remove it, then reach out to the Norton support team. We will work with you to help identify the problem and fix it.
Protect all of your PCs, Macs, smartphones and TabletsKeep your business devices safe with a single solution for any way you work.
With Norton Small Business, there is no longer a need to count the number of devices of all your employees. Once you send them an invitation, the installer will detect the platform (Windows, OSX, Android, iOS) and help them get secured, no matter the number or type of devices.
Achieve safety in minutesSecure your devices effortlessly, manage protection for your company from one convenient Web portal and work online with confidence.
Our guided start up flow will help you get all your devices that you use for your business protected quickly. The installation process is fast and non-intrusive and will allow you to start working safely in minutes.
Flexible protection that can grow with your businessCover all your devices with one subscription, easily add more devices and maintain consistent protection as your business grows.
With your management console, you can quickly secure all your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets and also invite your employees to secure theirs. If an employee leaves the company, you can easily remove that device and instantly reassign the security to another. Have you used all the seats in your Norton Small Business subscription? No problem! Just log in to your management console and purchase additional seats for your subscription. Pay only for the time remaining and start using them right away.
The Protection of Norton, Built for Your Business
Guided setupWith Norton Small Business, you can secure all the devices that you use for your business quickly and easily. Our guided set up will help you get started so that your business is protected in no time. The installation process is fast and intuitive for you and your employees. If at any time, you have any questions, our support agents are ready to assist you or your employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to downloadThe first step to ensure that your business is protected is to install Norton Small Business on all your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets.
Easy to installYour management console is the one central location where you can make changes to your account: buy protection for more devices, renew your subscription, change your billing information or adjust your preferences. The simple web-based interface also allows you to see all your devices and their security status in one base.
Easy to invite your colleaguesHired a new employee? Norton Small Business grows with your business by allowing you to purchase seats at a prorated price. You only pay for the time left on your subscription. Replaced an older computer? Norton Small Business also allows you to reclaim a no longer used seat and use it to protect a new device.
Easy to manage protected devicesWith Norton Small Business, there is no longer a need to count the number of devices of all your employees. Once an invitation is sent, their devices will be secured no matter the number, type of devices, or platform. Simply send the email invitation to your employees who will receive an email, which will guide them to follow instructions to install security on their devices – you create one email and your work is done.
Quick and easy to protect your businessYour business can be protected and working safely in minutes.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1
- (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)1
- High-speed connection recommended
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1 ,2 .3
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1 ,2 .3
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook® 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1 ,2
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)2 .3
- Google Chrome™ 2 .3
MACOperating Systems Supported
- Mac OS® X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9
- Safari® 6.0 and earlier2 ,4
- Mozilla Firefox2 ,4
MobileAndroid Operating Systems Supported
- Android™ 2.2 or later (Android multi-user mode not supported)
- Works with Android smartphones and tablets that have the Google™ Play app installed
- Requires 15 MB of storage
- Android Standard Browser
- Google Chrome™ 18 for Android or later
- iOS® 5.0 or later (iPhone® and iPad®)
- Requires 15 MB of storage
Which Norton Product is Right for You?
|Norton™ Internet Security||Norton™ Internet Security||Norton 360™||Norton 360™ Multi-Device||Norton™ Small Business|
|Complete Internet Security||
|Devices Protected||1 Mac®||3 PCs||3 PCs||5*||5* & 10*|
|PC Performance Tools||
|Backup||2 GB||25 GB|
|Protects Android/iPhone/iPad devices||
|Add additional devices to existing subscription and only pay for remaining time||
|100% Virus Removal Assurance5||
|Central Web Management Portal||
|Simple Onboarding [...]||
- 1 Some protection features are not available with Windows 8 style browsing.
- 2 As made available by Symantec within your service period
- 3 Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit releases.
- 4 Supports current and the most recent previous release.
- 5 Applies to Virus Removal Assurance only. 100% Virus Removal Assurance includes a pro-rated money-back guarantee based on the total price paid and is limited to virus removal services for computers (PCs and Macs) only through the duration on the current paid subscription period. See norton.com/guarantee for details
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability