HP Designjet Z3200PS PostScript Inkjet Large Format Printer - 44" Print Width - Color Item # 379819
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||IEC 60950-1; EU LVD and EN 60950-1; CSA for Canada and US; Singapore PSB; Argentina IRAM; Russia GOST; China CCIB; Taiwan BSMI; EU (EMC Directive); USA (FCC rules); Canada (DoC); Australia (ACA); New Zealand(MoC); China (CCC); Japan (VCCI); Korea (MIC)|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|hard drive capacity||80 GB|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Language Emulation||Adobe PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.6; HP PCL3/GUI; TIFF|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color print speed||182.9 ft²/h|
|Maximum Power Consumption||200 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll A1 (24 in)|
|Media Size||D; Letter; 8.50" to 44" Width - Cut Sheet; 11" to 44" Width - Roll Paper; 300 ft - Roll Paper; A1|
|media type||Satin Photo Paper; Photo Paper; Glossy Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Matte Paper; Proofing Paper; Fine Art Paper; Canvas; Vinyl; Polypropylene; Banner; Signage Media; Scrim Banner; Tyvek; Bond Paper; Coated Paper; Heavyweight Coated Paper; Color Paper; Tracing Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Clear Film; Polyester Film; Backlit|
|number of colors||12|
|package contents||Designjet Z3200PS Large Format Printer; Spindle; Printheads (6 x 2 Colors Each); 12 x Introductory Ink Cartridges; Original Media Roll; Stand 44"; Rear Tray 44"; Adaptor kit (3") for Spindle (x2); Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; USB Cable; Power Cord; Start-up kit Including Printer Software; Advanced Profiling Solution|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|Product Name||Designjet Z3200PS Large Format Printer|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB|
|software included||Printer Drivers; HP Advanced Profiling Solution; HP Printer Utility Including HP Color Center|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Standard, 80 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometerh3 and also delivers great ink efficiency.h9
12 Original HP Photo Inks deliver gallery-quality black-and-white and color prints lasting up to 200 yearsh2 .
Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometerh5 .
Optimize performance, ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging, reduce media waste.
Graphic design; Professional photography; Reprographic services
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand
- rear tray
- 3-in core adapter
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- USB cable
- power cord
- HP Start-up kit including printer software
- Yes, 1 USB
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 12.4 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 7.2 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 2 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 3.8 min/page
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Hard disk
- Standard, 80 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 12 (blue, green, magenta, red, yellow, gray, photo black, matte black, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, gloss enhancer)
- Ink types
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0022 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Print repeatability
- Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 4 L* min/2.5 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; media bin; automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)
- Media types
- Photographic (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, Baryte paper ), proofing (semi-gloss, high-gloss contract, semi-gloss contract, matte), fine art printing material (smooth, textured, watercolor, satin, aquarella, litho-realistic, canvas), self-adhesive (indoor, vinyl, polypropylene), banner and sign (display film, indoor banner, scrim, polypropylene, Tyvek, outdoor, billboard, PVC-free), bond and coated (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical (tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), backlit, fabric/textile (flag, polyester, silk)
- Media weight, recommended
- 133 lb
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.6, TIFF, JPEG, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Power consumption
- < 170 watts (printing), < 31 watts (ready), < 12 watts (< 30 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- 200 watts
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 27.2 x 41.2 in
- 189 lb
- One-year warranty with on-site, next business-day service
- Software included
- Printer drivers, HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia/hp/printpermanence. h5 Embedded in this HP DesignJet Printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that’s been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability. h7 Based on internal HP testing, the HP DesignJet Z3200 Photo Printer series utilizes at least 30% less ink during routine maintenance operations versus select printers from other vendors. h3 Bronzing is minimized as an image-quality issue when HP Gloss Enhancer is used. HP Gloss Enhancer can be used on photo paper, with the exception of matte-finish papers.