- Wide-format support lets you create documents in a broad range of sizes. Handles extra-large pages, up to 13" x 19".
- Prints up to 15 letter-size pages per minute in black, up to 6 in color. (Manufacturer's ISO speed ratings.)
- Wireless and wired networking allows access by multiple users. Allows access to anyone on your network. Wireless support lets you set up printer exactly where you want, without the need to run a network cable to connect it.
- Mobile print support lets you print from your compatible smartphone or tablet. Features AirPrint, supporting iPhone® and iPad®, and HP ePrint.
- Reduces/enlarges copies from 25% to 400% of original size.
- Auto document feeder saves time and effort. Lets you copy, scan or fax up to 35 sheets in a single batch.
- Color scanner lets you convert paper documents to electronic images. Offers an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, with up to 24-bit color.
- Built-in fax lets you send documents over a standard phone line. Supports speeds as fast as 4 seconds per page (spp).
- Individual ink cartridges offer efficiency. You replace only the cartridges that are empty, saving money.
- Greener choice — complies with EPA's Energy Star® and EPEAT® Bronze standards.
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|compatible toner/ink||932 (black); 933 (cyan, magenta, yellow); 932XL (black); 933XL (cyan, magenta, yellow)|
|connector type||Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); USB 2.0; USB host; 2 RJ-11|
|dimensions||11.69"H x 24.61"W x 19.15"D|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp|
|functionality||5-in-1 (print, copy, scan, fax and photo)|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||full-capacity cartridge(s)|
|item type||Inkjet Multifunction Printer|
|LCD size||2.64 inches|
|maximum black and white copy speed||10 ISO ppm|
|maximum black and white print speed||15 ISO ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||6 ISO ppm|
|maximum color print speed||6 ISO ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||12,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||4800 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||13" x 19"|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|mobile printing||Apple AirPrint; HP ePrint|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X 10.6+; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Up to 15
Up to 8
25 to 400%
Up to 1200 dpi
- Print eye-catching color in a wide range of sizes—from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches
- Print wirelessly on your office network and share with other wireless-enabled PCs1
- Print from your smartphone or tablet with mobile printing2
This product has
Automatic document feeder
Scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder
Yes (up to A3+/13 x 19-in)
Scan to email
Streamline workflow by scanning a document as an e-mail attachment directly from the printer's touchscreen
Print directly from your smartphone or tablet to your HP printer without a network, using a direct peer-to-peer wireless connection
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on the go2
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless1
Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports
Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
Get useful content—printed when you want it—right from your web-connected HP printer. Business tips, news, puzzles, coupons and more are included with your printer. Just set your schedule and your prints arrive when you choose!
Conserve resources with an Energy Star-qualified printer
Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 15 ppm3
Print speed color (ISO, laser comparable):
Up to 8 ppm3
Print speed color (draft, 4x6 photo):
As fast as 17 sec3
Print speed black (draft, letter):
Up to 33 ppm3
Print speed color (draft, letter):
Up to 29 ppm3
First page out black (letter, ready):
As fast as 15 seconds
First page out color (letter, ready):
As fast as 19 seconds
Recommended monthly page volume:
200 to 8004
Paper handling input, standard:
250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard:
75-sheet output tray
Scan resolution, optical:
Up to 1200 dpi
Copy reduce / enlarge settings:
25 to 400%
One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period
A 2 page datasheet for the HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One. Create high-quality, high-impact marketing in a range of sizes, and scan, copy, and fax with ease.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability