- DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology produces images that are sharp and clear.
- Up to 5,000 ANSI lumens of white brightness. Deliver ultra-bright multimedia presentations in almost any lighting condition.
- 20,000:1 contrast ratio. Provides a high number of shades between black and white for excellent color saturation.
- Full HD 1080p resolution to reproduce stunning high-definition graphics.
- 292.9-inch maximum screen size at a maximum distance of 39.37'.
- 400W lamp provides up to 1,500 hours of lamp life in normal mode.
- Dual HDMI ports. Project multimedia from your compatible PC, DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or DVR.
- Included remote enables easy operation from a distance.
- Optional wireless connectivity (sold separately).
|maximum projection distance||39.37 feet|
|remote control included||yes|
|white brightness (white light output)||5000 lumens|
|lamp type||400 watt|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080p|
|average lamp life||1,500 hours|
|dimensions||17.01"H x 11.42"W x 5.31"D|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080p|
|maximum diagonal image size||292.9 inches|
|projector weight||16.0 lb|
|ports||2 D-sub; 1 15-pin D-sub; 1 composite video RCA; 1 4-pin S-video; 1 set of component video RCA; 1 mini USB-B slave for remote support; 1 USB-A Wi-Fi; 1 USB-A for USB Viewer; 1 USB-B for USB Display; 2 3.5mm stereo; 1 RJ-45; 2 HDMI 1.3; 1 D-sub 9-pin; 1 DC jack 12V|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|model name||Dell 7700|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||n/a|
From the Manufacturer|
7700 Full HD Projector
Discover a brilliant multimedia experience.Make the most of your time in the spotlight. Deliver powerful presentations in Full 1080p HD with the DellTM7700 Full HD Projector.
- Full 1080p HD Captivate audiences with the vivid detail of Full 1080p HD (1920 x 1080p) resolution.
- Ultra-high brightness Make a bold statement in nearly any size venue and lighting condition with 5000 ANSI Lumens (max).
- Vivid clarity Project stunning color, razor-sharp text and dazzling videos with 20,000:1 (Dynamic) contrast ratio, dynamic aperture, plus DLP® and BrilliantColorTM Technology1
- Outstanding audio Add sound to your multimedia presentations with the two internal 5W speakers.
Step up to executive-level connectivity.
Experience superb connectivity and network management features with the 7700FullHD Projector.
- Employ network management control: Crestron RoomView1 compatibility (software available for download) and an RJ45 connection enable remote real-time facility-wide monitoring, control and reporting of vital information such as power status, lamp life and system alerts.
- Go AV-cable free: Opt for advanced features that include wireless audio and 720p video file streaming (USB wireless dongle sold separately). Connect the 7700FullHD Projector with up to 30 users simultaneously using Multi-PC session and share content from up to four presenters at the same time with 4-in-1 split-screen capability.
- Discover outstanding connectivity: Present multimedia from a range of devices (including DVD players, Blu-ray Disc™ players and gaming consoles) with a multitude of ports, including dual HDMI, dual VGA-In, S-Video, Composite Video and Component Video.
Keep it simple.
Get an easy-to-use, top-of-the-line projection solution and uncomplicated maintenance with the 7700FullHD Projector.
- Take control: Operate your 7700FullHD projector from a distance using the full-featured remote control and on-screen menu.
- Easy-to-change lamp: The easily accessible lamp on the 7700FullHD is designed to last up to 1,500 hours2 in Normal mode and up to 2,000 hours2 in Eco-Mode.
- No filter to replace: Enjoy simplified maintenance thanks to the filter-free design.
- 1 DLP®, the DLP® logo, BrilliantColor™, and the BrilliantColor™ logo are trademarks of Texas Instruments. Crestron Roomview® and the Crestron Roomview® logo are registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc. Dell disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
- 2 Lamp life rating is typical time for lamp lumens to diminish by 50% based on lab testing. Actual operating life will vary and be less under conditions including high use, temperature, dust, or abrupt power-off environments.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability