This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Portable size. Weighs just 7 lb for lightweight transport.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology produces images that are sharp and clear. 3D projector lets you present dramatic 3D content.
- Up to 3,000 ANSI lumens of white brightness. Create vibrant color and crisp text.
- 2,200:1 contrast ratio. Provides a high number of shades between black and white for excellent color saturation.
- 1024 x 768 resolution to reproduce lifelike images.
- Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images as close as 16 inches from the projection surface. 300" maximum screen size at a maximum distance of 12.5'.
- 240W lamp provides up to 3,000 hours of lamp life in normal mode.
- HDMI port. Project multimedia from your compatible PC, DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or DVR.
- Included remote enables easy operation from a distance.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|average lamp life||3,000 hours|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|dimensions||11.3"H x 8.7"W x 3.6"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS; REACH; WEEE|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.3|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2.8|
|maximum projection distance||12.5 feet|
|maximum resolution||1024 x 768|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||31.45"|
|Minimum Projection Distance||15.72"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||3000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||305 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|package contents||S320 Projector; Power Cord; VGA Cable; Remote Control; Batteries; CD User's Guide; Documentation|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp|
|ports||2 VGA input; 1 VGA input; S-video input; composite video input; HDMI input; analog audio input; variable audio output; mini USB port; RS232 port|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||0.5 Watt|
|Product Name||S320 Projector|
|Projection Method||Front; Rear|
|projector weight||7.0 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||5 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Throw Ratio||0.63 Wide/Tele|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+37°|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; SECAM; PAL|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lumens|
|Zoom Type||Digital Zoom|
From the Manufacturer|
Captivate with vibrant multimedia.
Inspire audiences with vivid 3D1 and shadow-free video projections. The short-throw S320 projector offers optional interactive and wireless2 capability.
- Big images in small spaces: Place the S320 as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images.
- 3D capability: Amaze your audience with the 3D-capability of the S320.
- Interactive and wireless options: Add optional interactivity, wireless connectivity and network management features now or in the future.
Make a big impact in large and small spaces.
- Get close: Place the S320 projector as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Reduce shadowy images with short-throw projection.
- Bring multimedia to life: An HDMI port lets you project multimedia from your PC, DVD player, Blu-ray DiscTM player, gaming console or DVR.
- Project in 3D1 : Make a bold statement with amazing 3D imagery when you present with the S320 projector.
Add interactivity and wireless collaboration.
- Make it yours: The S320’s modular design lets you add optional interactivity, wireless3 connectivity and network management features, now or in the future.
- Go interactive: Encourage collaboration with interactive projection. The optional module and pen kit enables you to interact with nearly any software application and can be applied directly to the screen or from up to 29.5′ (9m) away.
- Present wirelessly: Project PC-free or from a wireless device using optional multimedia capability and wireless3 functionality. Multi-PC presentations, 4-to-1 split screen and audio projection4 help hold your audience’s attention. (Requires wireless/Projection-Over-Network module kit, sold separately.)
- Plug into the network: The optional Management-Over-Network (MON) module kit helps enable Crestron Roomview compatibility and remote control of your projector via LAN. To enjoy both MON and projection via LAN functionality, you can opt for the optional Wireless/Projection-Over-Network (MON) module kit. (All optional kits sold separately.)
It's simple to use, maintain and secure.
- Help save energy: The S320 features an easy-to-use top-load lamp-replacement design. Keep costs low with a long lamp life – up to 3,000 hours4 in normal mode and up to 4,000 hours5 in Eco-Mode.
- Stay versatile: Program your start-up screen to display your logo. Front and rear projection capabilities keep you flexible. Project from a table, tripod or a wall mount (mount kit sold separately).
- Rest easy: Guard against theft and unauthorized use. Enable the password protection feature and opt for a Kensington lock (sold separately).
- 1 Active 3D glasses with DLP link, 3D player software application, HDMI/VGA cable, 3D content, PC/laptop with a 120Hz signal output quad buffered graphics card are required and sold separately.
- 2 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function.
- 3 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function
- 4 Driver installation may be required and can be downloaded from support.dell.com
- 5 Lamp life rating is typical time for lamp lumens to diminish by 50% based on lab testing. Actual operating life will vary and be less under conditions including high use, temperature, dust or abrupt power-off environments.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability