Dell™ S320WI Wireless VGA DLP 3D Projector Item # 383762
Project stunning 3D content to wow your audience
- Portable size. Weighs just 7 lb for lightweight transport.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology produces images that are sharp and clear. 3D projector lets you present dramatic 3D content.
- USB-A Wi-Fi® connector for wireless functionality (embedded with USB wireless dongle). Stay flexible with advanced interactive, wireless and network management features.
- Up to 3,000 ANSI lumens of white brightness. Create vibrant color and crisp text.
- 2,200:1 contrast ratio. Provides a high number of shades between black and white for excellent color saturation.
- 1024 x 768 XGA resolution to reproduce lifelike images.
- Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images as close as 16" from the projection surface. 300" maximum screen size at a maximum distance of 12.5'.
- 240W lamp provides up to 3,000 hours of lamp life in normal mode.
- HDMI port. Project multimedia from your compatible PC, DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console or DVR.
- Included remote enables easy operation from a distance.
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|Audio Line In||Yes|
|Audio Line Out||Yes|
|average lamp life||3,000 hours|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|dimensions||11.3"H x 8.7"W x 3.6"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||5000 Hour|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.3|
|High Mode Brightness||3000 lm|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||240 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|Maximum Lens Aperture||F/2.8|
|maximum projection distance||12.5 feet|
|maximum resolution||1024 x 768|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||31.45"|
|Minimum Projection Distance||15.72"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||1024 x 768|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4000 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|number of speakers||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||305 W|
|Output Scan Format||720p|
|package contents||S320wi Projector; Power Cord; VGA Cable; USB-A to USB-B Cable; 2m USB-A to mini USB-B Cable; 5m USB-A to mini USB-B Cable; Interactive Pen (embedded with Li-ion battery); 10 Pen Nib; Wrist Strap; Remote Control; Batteries; InterWrite Workspace CD; CD User's Guide and Documentation|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year - Lamp; 1 Year - Interactive Pen|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||2 VGA input; VGA output; S-video input; composite video input; HDMI input; variable audio output; mini USB port; 1x USB-A Wi-Fi connector for wireless functionality (embedded with USB wireless dongle); 1x USB-A connector for USB Viewer; 1x USB-B connector for USB Display; RJ-45 port; RS232 port|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||0.5 Watt|
|Product Name||S320wi Projector|
|Projection Method||Front; Rear|
|projector weight||7 lb|
|remote control included||Yes|
|Speaker Output Mode||Mono|
|Speaker Output Power||5 W|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Throw Ratio||0.63:1 Wide/Tele|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+37°|
|Video Signal Format||SECAM; NTSC; PAL|
|Video Signal Standard||HDTV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lumens|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Zoom Type||Digital Zoom|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
From the Manufacturer|
Capture their imaginations.
Hold their attention with shadow-free 3D1 and shadow-free video projections. The short-throw S320 projector offers optional interactive and wireless2 capability.
- Big images in small spaces: Place the S320wi as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images.
- 3D capability: Amaze your audience with the 3D-capability of the S320.
- Interactive and wireless functionality: Stay flexible with advanced interactive, wireless2 and network-management features.
Make a big impact in large and small spaces.
- Get close: Place the S320wi projector as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Reduce shadowy images with short-throw projection.
- Bring multimedia to life: An HDMI port lets you project multimedia from your PC, DVD player, Blu-ray DiscTM player, gaming console or DVR.
- Project in 3D1 : Make a bold statement with amazing 3D imagery when you present with the S320wi projector.
Dazzle with advanced functionality.
- Go interactive: Encourage collaboration with interactive projection. The optional module and pen kit enables you to interact with nearly any software application and can be applied directly to the screen or from up to 29.5′ (9m) away.
- Plug into the network: Project from any computer in your network, manage power consumption and update your S320wi projectors through your network or via Crestron Roomview.
- Present wirelessly: Project PC-free or from a wireless device using optional multimedia capability and wireless3 functionality. Multi-PC presentations, 4-to-1 split screen and audio projection4 help hold your audience’s attention.
It's simple to use, maintain and secure.
- Help save energy: The S320wi features an easy-to-use top-load lamp-replacement design. Keep costs low with a long lamp life – up to 3,000 hours4 in normal mode and up to 4,000 hours5 in Eco-Mode.
- Stay versatile: Program your start-up screen to display your logo. Front and rear projection capabilities keep you flexible. Project from a table, tripod or a wall mount (mount kit sold separately).
- Rest easy: Guard against theft and unauthorized use. Enable the password protection feature and opt for a Kensington lock (sold separately).
- 1 Active 3D glasses with DLP link, 3D player software application, HDMI/VGA cable, 3D content, PC/laptop with a 120Hz signal output quad buffered graphics card are required and sold separately.
- 2 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function.
- 3 PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the projector software installed for proper function
- 4 Driver installation may be required and can be downloaded from support.dell.com
- 5 Lamp life rating is typical time for lamp lumens to diminish by 50% based on lab testing. Actual operating life will vary and be less under conditions including high use, temperature, dust or abrupt power-off environments.