This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Epson® WorkForce® DS-320 Color Document Scanner, 6.1"H x 11.7"W x 6"D, B11B234201 Item # 384314
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Digitize a variety of media with this high-speed document scanner. Scan speeds up to 60 ppm in duplex mode let you quickly complete tasks, while scanning to PDF or Cloud services provides the versatility you need to manage important files.
- Up to 1200 dpi resolution produces crisp, detailed digital reproductions.
- Delivers rich, lifelike colors. Features 48-bit internal and 24-bit external color depth and 16-bit internal and 8-bit external grayscale depth.
- Scans sheets up to 8.5" x 36" or as small as 2.1" x 2.9", so every detail is successfully captured. Flexible document handling capabilities allow you to easily scan folded pages, ID cards, business cards and single sheets, and automatic paper size detection promotes optimal results.
- Up to 30 ppm scan speeds in simplex mode or up to 60 ppm scan speeds in duplex mode for rapid completion of work.
- Allows you to save scanned documents as PDFs or to the Cloud via PC or Mac. Compatible with a variety of Cloud services, including SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Drive™ and OneNote®.
- 3 sets of rollers and double-feed detection help correct skew and reduce the risk of paper jams.
- 50-page auto document feeder lets you scan documents while attending to other tasks.
- USB 2.0 interface allows simple connectivity.
- Included software enhances functionality. Includes Epson Scan, Document Capture Pro, NewSoft® Presto!® BizCard® OCR (requires download for Mac) and EMC® Captiva® ISIS.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets|
|color depth||24 bits (external); 48 bits (internal)|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||6.1"H x 11.7"W x 6"D|
|grayscale depth||8 bits (external); 16 bits (internal)|
|maximum black and white scan speed||60 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||60 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|maximum resolution||1200 dpi|
|Media Size||8.50" x 44"; 2" x 2.75"|
|number of one-touch buttons||3|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows 10|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||8 Watt|
|Scan File Formats||JPEG, PDF|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.40 lb|
|What's Included||DS-320 Portable Duplex Document Scanner with ADF; Start Here Poster; SuperSpeed USB Cable; AC Adapter and Power Cable; Software CD|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The Small, Full-Featured Duplex Document Scanner for Efficient Workspaces
Delivering the fastest scan speeds in its class1, the DS-320 compact duplex document scanner is the intelligent choice for efficient organization — whether working in the office or remotely. Quickly scan 2-sided documents, business cards and receipts. Featuring a 20-page Auto Document Feeder, the DS-320 offers speeds up to 25 ppm/50 ipm2. It also includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to online storage accounts3 like Dropbox® and SharePoint®, or to searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel® files using the included software. And, you can power the scanner by AC or USB4 — the choice is yours.
- Fastest scan speeds in its class1 — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm2; 1-pass duplex scanning
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems — includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for easy integration with existing software
- Portable — choose from AC or USB power4 for business document management, whether working in the office or remotely
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more
- Scan to online storage accounts3 — intuitively scan to Dropbox, SharePoint, Evernote®, FileBound, Google Drive™ and more
- Generate searchable and editable files — scan to editable Word and Excel files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology
- Organize easily with the included software suite — features Epson Document Capture, ABBYY® FineReader® and Presto! BizCard® Reader, for virtually any need
- Easy to use and set up — Windows® and Mac® compatible
Scan and organize important documents with the included software.
Scan documents to email, an FTP server, online storage account3 or any folder on your laptop, PC or Mac. The scanner also includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers for seamless compatibility with popular document management systems. And, it includes OCR software for creating searchable PDFs or scanning into editable formats like Word and Excel files.
Scan to online storage accounts including Dropbox, SharePoint, FileBound and more.
Scan to your designated hard drive or easily upload documents to Dropbox, SharePoint, FileBound, Google Drive, Evernote and with Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected PC or Mac. Just install the included software on a laptop, PC or Mac and users can scan, save and organize data.
Advanced scanning features.
- Auto Document Size Detection — up to 8.5" x 14"
- Scan extra-long documents up to 8.5" x 44"
- Text enhancement for Color, Black-and-White and Grayscale — for improved OCR accuracy
- Auto Image Type Detection
Certified by leading solution providers.
Select Epson scanners are certified to be compatible with over 70 top-tier Independent Software Vendors (ISV) for easy integration with document management systems. The included TWAIN and ISIS drivers also allow for compatibility with your document management software of choice.
Color Enhance allows users to select and enhance a color from the RGB color channels when scanning in Black-and-White. This can help bring out a particular element that might not otherwise show up clearly in a Black-and-White scan, such as a signature made with a light-blue pen.
Color Dropout allows users to remove a color from the RGB color channels — a color that might cause noise or other image issues during a document scan. For example, a user scanning an invoice printed on pink paper could use “Color Dropout: Red” to ignore all red elements and pull out the crisp black text.
1 In its class, as compared to other portable consumer document scanners with an ADF, using the AC adapter and power cable, priced under $300 MSRP USD (sold into the United States and Canada as of June 2016).
2 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode, using the AC adapter and power cable.
3 With Epson Document Capture software installed on the connected Windows PC or Mac. Internet connection required.
4 USB power requires USB 3.0 connection port on your computer.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.