RCA 25201RE1 2-Line Corded Speakerphone Item # 384510
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
2 lines keep calls organized so your small office runs more smoothly!
- 2 lines allow 3-party teleconferences. The RCA 25201RE1's 2-line operation lets you keep 1 line for 1 area of the office and the other for a different area. Plus you can conference in 2 separate outside parties on 1 phone call.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you talk and work! The hands-free speakerphone enables better multitasking — type, take notes and more as you continue your conversation. The speakerphone is also ideal for gathering people around for a quick meeting with someone out of the office.
- Caller ID† stores 75 name/numbers for easy retrieval. This call Waiting/caller ID† compatible unit holds up to 75 names and numbers in its memory to quickly identify who called while you were away. Great for call screening too!
- 1-touch memory buttons for added convenience. 3 built-in memory buttons let you quickly contact your most important clients. Ideal for emergency contacts too.
- Add-on functionality with handy data port. The RCA 25201RE1's data port allows you to easily plug in auxiliary devices — to add the robust features of a fax or answering machine to your phone.
- Other features include: Hold, mute, volume control, desk or wall mount capability, LCD display and more.
- Backed by manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- † Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
- 4 AA batteries are required for the Caller ID to function (sold separately).
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|integrated answering system||no|
|memory capacity||99 numbers|
|number of data ports||1|
|number of phone lines||2|
|number of speed-dial buttons||3|
|phone book capacity||75 numbers|
|type of display||LCD|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|