ARRIS SURFboard SBR-AC1200P Wireless-AC Dual-Band Router, 1000017 Item # 385247
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity on this router helps ensure fast uploads and downloads, so you can watch movies without lag. The RipCurrent technology reduces or even eliminates annoying Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Wireless-AC technology allows you to upload and download from 2 bands at once, providing super-fast data transfer speeds.
- 1 WAN Gigabit Ethernet port and 4 LAN 10/100 Ethernet ports let you connect multiple devices to the Internet.
- Download speeds of up to 1200Mbps handle streaming and downloading high-definition movies without lag.
- WPA2, WPA/WPA2 and WPA2-Enterprise security functions help to shield against unwanted cyber access.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) pass-through capability. Ensures that only authorized users will be able to access the network.
- RipCurrent technology uses existing electrical lines to expand network coverage, helping to reduce or even eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- SURFboard Manager app helps you sync compatible RipCurrent accessory devices to quickly create your own network. Additional accessories sold separately.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||10.6"H x 2.5"W x 5.16"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||1200|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10; Mac OS 8; Mac OS 8.6; Mac OS 9; Mac OS X; Linux|
|ports||Ethernet 10/100; Ethernet 10/100/1000; USB 2.0|
|Router Features||auto speed sensing; virtual private network (VPN) support|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|