- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet Pro: M401a, M401d, M401dn, M401dne, M401dw, M401n, M401s, M425dn, M425dw
- F10P, F109
- Yields up to 2,700 pages.
- Offers sharp detail and consistent gray scale for charts and graphs. Provides business-quality results on a wide range of laser papers.
- Helps keep printing costs low while maintaining productivity.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|model name||80A (CF280A)|
|maximum yield per unit||2,700 pages|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet Pro: M401a, M401d, M401dn, M401dne, M401dw, M401n, M401s, M425dn, M425dw; Canon models: F10P, F109|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
you calculate your paper the same way ... cost divided by yield (sheets)
number of cartridges
- Print crisp, black text and detailed graphics.
- Stay productive—get consistent, reliable printing.
- Easily replace, reorder, and recycle supplies.
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): 2,700 pages *
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401dw
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425dn
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401dne
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer M401n
Operating temperature range
50 to 90.5°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
20 to 80% RH
10 to 90% RH
This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What's in the box
Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability