DescriptionThis high-capacity electric pencil sharpener features dual cutters, a die-cast aluminum base and an industrial-strength motor for the heaviest of jobs. A built-in fan keeps the motor cool for extended use. The thermal overload switch shuts down the motor before overheating, then restarts it when cooled to the proper temperature. Auto-stop prevents oversharpening so you get the perfect point with each sharpen! The patented magnetic safety switch will not allow cutters to rotate when the shavings receptacle is removed. The extended selector dial lets you choose from 6 sharpening sizes. Includes a 6' power cord. U.L./CSA approved. Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
- QuietSharp? fan-cooled extreme motor for quiet stall-free operation under normal use.
- Thermal overload protection for increased motor life.
- MagnaSafe? tamper-proof safety switch shuts down motor when shavings tray is removed.
- Tip Saver Technology? prevents over sharpening to help extend pencil life.
- One-hand, easy-turn, 6-size selector dial.
- High-capacity, easy-clean shavings tray.
- Oversized base with suction-cup feet for added stability.
- Die-cast metal base for added durability in extreme conditions.
- UL listed.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 7-year limited warranty.
|warranty length||7-yr limited|
|size||7 1/2"H x 5"W x 9"D|
|number of batteries required||0|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability