Thinking Kids® Complete Book Of Handwriting, Grades K - 3 Item # 390932
Helps young students learn basic concepts of handwriting. Kid-friendly format makes learning more fun.
- Focused instruction and practice activities help kids learn manuscript and cursive handwriting and the letters of the alphabet.
- Students also work on writing number, math, language arts, holiday and weather words that are commonly used in everyday life.
- Kid-friendly activities make it fun for students to sharpen foundational skills that will be used as building blocks for later success.
- Engaging full-color illustrations and pictures grab kids' attention.
- For kindergarten to 3rd grade classrooms.
|book title||Complete Book of Handwriting|
|brand name||Thinking Kids|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|number of pages||416|