Learning Resources® Pretend & Play® Teaching Cash Register, 8"H x 9 1/2"W x 13"D, Grades Pre-K - 1 Item # 392488
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
From imaginative play to engaging games, this teaching cash register will provide hours of fun. Lights, sounds and voice messages create an engaging experience that develops math, money management and social skills.
- Set includes a cash register, life-size play money, a credit card and a coupon.
- Talking cash register with a built-in scanner, scale and coin slot rewards transitions with lights, sounds and voice messages. Adjustable volume lets you control the audio. Requires 3 C batteries (sold separately).
- 4 games increase in difficulty as players build skills.
- Builds self-help, math and social and behavioral skills through auditory, tactile and visual learning.
- A great way to teach money skills and encourage imaginative play in preschool through grade 1.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade|
|size||8"H x 9 1/2"W x 13"D|
|age recommendation||3 - 6|