- Bold, low-odor ink for high-visibility writing.
- Works on most surfaces — including cardboard, metal and plastic.
- Quick-drying, water-resistant ink resists smudging.
- Nontoxic marker is great for making signs, posters and banners.
- Chisel tip lets you make fine to extra-wide lines!
|Ecolabel||Certified AP Nontoxic|
From the Manufacturer|
The permanent ink isn't the only thing that lasts with this Marks-A-Lot® Large Chisel Tip Marker. Its larger-than-usual size delivers a correspondingly larger ink supply, and the ink is low-odor, nontoxic and certified. The permanent black ink marks virtually any surface, including metal and plastic, and resists water and rubbing to minimize smearing. The marker's durable 1/5" chisel tip lets you write with a variety of line widths, from bold, high-visibility strokes to smaller lines. With this long-lasting marker, you'll experience enduring satisfaction.
- Chisel tip marks in a variety of line widths
- Larger barrel provides a larger ink supply
- Marks virtually any surface, including cardboard, metal and plastic
- Dries quickly and is rub-resistant to minimize smudging
- Nontoxic formula allows safe use by children
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability