- Lets you display documents or 3D objects in presentations. Easy to set up and use.
- Large image capture area for use with books and magazines. Lets you capture areas up to 10.7" x 14.3".
- USB port allows easy connection to a computer or supported projector. Included software supports both PC and Mac. For use with only these Epson projectors: PowerLite® 85, 85+, 825, 825+, 826W and 826W+. A 10' USB cable is included.
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution for detailed images with a projector. For a computer interface, supports resolutions from SVGA (800 x 600) up to UXGA (1600 x 1200).
- 1-touch auto focus keeps images sharp.
- Convenient Freeze button lets you pause image updates. When not paused, image refreshes at up to 15 frames/second.
- 4x digital zoom for magnified viewing.
- Bright LED light source for true-to-life colors. The 2 white LEDs provide easy imaging even in low light. Overall power consumption is less than 2.5 watts.
- Switches easily between portrait and landscape views. Camera head rotates 90° and tilts.
- Folds compactly for easy storage. Size when closed is just 3" x 10.7" x 2.6". (With arms extended, it's 3" x 10.7" x 15".) Weighs just 2 lb.
- Carrying case included.
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability