Belkin SCSI-2 LVD Ribbon Cable Item # 395307
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When John Atanasoff constructed the first semi-electronic digital computing device in 1939 he never could have imagined that over sixty years later, Belkin components would carry every SCSI cable imaginable.
A Dual Drive LVD Paired Ribbon Cable with Micro DB68 Connectors and terminators. Supports transfer speeds of up to 80 Mbytes/sec, and a total of 16 devices with a maximum cable length of 12 meters total per chain.
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
An internal Dual Drive LVD Paired Ribbon Cable with Micro DB68 Connectors and terminators. Supports transfer speeds of up to 320 MB per second, and a total of 16 devices with a maximum cable length of 12 meters total per chain.
- LVD Paired Ribbon Cable
- ULTRA320 compatible (up to 320 MB per second transfer speed)
- Supports up to 16 devices
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generation
- Micro DB68 Connectors
- Includes a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Offers maximum durability via sonically sealed housing
- Features blue-colored twisted-pair construction