Quicken® 2016 Home & Business, For 1 PC, Download Version Item # 395666
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Manage your home and finances the easy way
- Organize your personal and business finances in 1 place.
- At a glance view of business profit or loss as well as cash flow.
- Helps you find tax-deductible business expenses.
- Downloads your income and expenses from your financial institutions.
- Maximize your deductions while you simplify your taxes.
- Check assets, liabilities and net worth with just one click.
- Cost basis and capital gains are tracked and estimated for you.
- Stay up to date on your accounts with email and text alerts.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||56Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services); Sound card and speakers recommended | Any printer supported by Windows XP SP3+/Vista/7/8 | Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (included in Quicken installer); 1024x768 or higher resolution, 1280x1024 for large fonts|
|minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|download size||164550 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 10|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Home and Business 2016:
- Link your bills and Quicken will automatically track the due date and amount due.1 Know exactly where you stand with your bills and cash flow without having to log into multiple accounts. Easily pay your bills2 on time from right within Quicken.
- Free phone support1 to help you get started, upgrade, or set up new features. We’ll help every step of the way. Available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm PST. You can also reach online via our 24-hour live chat support.
- Improved reliability and accuracy of bank downloads and transactions1
- Now even easier to upgrade
Organizes your personal and business finances in one place
- Connects directly to your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts bringing balances and transactions into one place
- Know where you're spending, and where you can save
- Automatically tracks and categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you don't have to edit them manually
- Free credit monitoring alerts, credit score, and report summary1
Always know how your business is doing
- Gives you an overall snapshot of your profit/loss, what’s coming in for the month, what’s going out, and what’s left in your accounts.
Maximizes deductions and simplifies your taxes
- Captures your deductions, including mileage and expenses for specific jobs, or even household expenses that you can partially write off.
- The Business Tax Deduction Summary shows your tax deduction status throughout the year to help you avoid any April 15th surprises.
- At tax time, save time by creating Schedule C reports for your accountant or export directly into TurboTax.
Make smart money decisions while you are on the go
- Check account balances, track your budget, and receive timely updates and alerts
- Snap & store receipts to keep track of important purchases.
- Your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone3
Easy to set up, learn and use
- Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast
- Enjoy new free phone support1 and get tips from the Quicken Community
- Free ongoing enhancements & updates included through April 20194
- Easily imports your data from earlier versions of Quicken5
- 60 day money-back guarantee6
Quicken Comparison Chart
|Intuit Quicken Deluxe 2016 (Master)||Intuit Quicken Premier 2016 (Master)||Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2016 (Master)|
|New! Link your bills and Quicken will automatically track the due date and amount due||
|New! Free phone support||
|Shows your bank & credit card accounts together.7||
|Also shows loan, investment & retirement accounts||
|Creates a custom plan to reduce debt||
|Portfolio X-Ray scans all holdings to pinpoint strengths & weaknesses7||
|Shows your return & how you are doing vs. market averages7||
|Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions & creating tax reports||
|Categorizes your personal & business expenses||
|Shows your business profit & loss at a glance||
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
- CD/DVD Drive
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem
- (Broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8.1/10
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
- 1 Credit score report and monitoring alerts and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until 4/2019; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2015.
- 2 Paying bills with Quicken is applicable only if you have Quicken Bill Pay or if your bank offers Bill Pay with Quicken.
- 3 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 or 2016 desktop product.
- 4 Free ongoing enhancements and updates are on a when-and-if-available basis through April 2019.
- 5 Quicken Windows Starter Editions imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only. Quicken Windows 2016 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer.
- 6 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 7 Credit score report and monitoring alerts and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until 4/2019; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 14,500+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2015.