Blueline® Net Zero Carbon Weekly Planner, 8 1/2" x 11", 50% Recycled, Black, January to December 2017 Item # 396764
Keep your schedule organized and up to date
- 1 week spans 2 pages. Format is easy to use and provides plenty of space.
- Quarter-hourly appointment slots allow for detailed planning. Appointment times are from 7 a.m. to 8:45 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 7 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. on Saturday.
- 12 months of planning — January to December.
- Ruled spaces are provided for Sunday.
- Perforated tear-off corners help you find your place quickly.
- Pages are twin wirebound.
- Soft leatherette cover provides a nice look and feel.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 50% total recycled content, including 50% postconsumer content.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified — made from wood/paper that comes from forests managed to rigorous environmental and social standards, supported by the world's leading conservation organizations.
- Carbon-balanced — helps you support activities that reduce or avoid carbon emissions. All or part of the carbon footprint associated with this product has been calculated and matched with carbon credits.
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|calendar term||January to December|
|page format||2 pages per week|
|page size||8 1/2" x 11"|
|total recycled content||50%|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|appointment times||Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.; Saturday: 7 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.|
|postconsumer recycled content||50%|
|Show More ▾|