This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
D-Link DAP-2330 IEEE 802.11n 54 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band Item # 396929
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
DAP-2330, designed specifically for environments with high traffic areas such as airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, and school campuses to provide secure and manageable dual band wireless network options for network administrators.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE Standards:802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Ceiling Mountable|
|Frequency Band||2.48 GHz|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||Web Based Management|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|package contents||DAP-2330 802.11n Gigabit PoE Access Point; ??Power Adapter; ??Mounting Brackets; ??Ethernet Cable; ??CD-ROM; ??Quick Install Guide|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|System Requirements||Web Browsers:Internet Explorer 11; Safari 7; Firefox 28; Google Chrome 33|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||11.14 oz|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||54 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
OverviewThe DAP-2330 is an 802.11n ceiling/wall mount Gigabit PoE Access Point, ideal for wireless networks in high traffic areas such as airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, hotels, and campus deployments. At transfer rates of up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency range, users are able to connect with legacy 802.11g adapters as well as the latest 802.11n adapters to enjoy faster downloads and instant communication.1
Versatile Access PointThe DAP-2330 allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust 802.11n wireless network. It has two internal 3dBi antennas, a security lock, and uses a low-profile, unobtrusive white housing, which blends in with most interior office or school décor.2 A Gigabit LAN port provides ample uplink bandwidth for even the most demanding wireless applications.
Easy to InstallThe DAP-2330 ships with a mounting bracket, enabling easy installation on any wall or ceiling. It also includes a crossbar adapter clip for drop ceilings. This high-speed access point also has integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), simplifying installation in areas where power outlets are not readily accessible.
SecurityTo help maintain a secure wireless network, the DAP-2330 supports both Personal and Enterprise versions of WPA and WPA2 (802.11i), with support for RADIUS server backend and a built-in internal RADIUS server allowing users to create their accounts within the device itself. This access point also includes MAC address filtering, wireless LAN segmentation, SSID broadcast disable, rogue AP detection, and wireless broadcast scheduling to protect the wireless network. The DAP-2330 includes support for up to eight VLANs for implementing multiple SSIDs to further help segment users on the network. It also includes a wireless client isolation mechanism, which limits direct client-to-client communication. Additionally, the DAP-2330 supports Network Access Protection (NAP), which allows network administrators to define multiple levels of network access based on individual client’s need.
Multiple Operation Modes
To meet the unique needs of different business environments, the DAP-2330 can be configured to optimize network performance based on any one of its multiple operation modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, WDS/Bridge, and Wireless Client. The DAP-2330 also supports Auto RF Management, which avoids RF interference and optimizes the output power performance.
Network ManagementNetwork administrators have multiple options for managing the DAP-2330, including web (HTTP), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL, which provides for a secure connection to the Internet), Secure Shell (SSH, which provides for a secure channel between local and remote computers), and Telnet. The DAP-2330 has a wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saving power.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
D-Link offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the DAP-2330 Access Point to further its commitment to product quality and long-term customer confidence.
High Performance Connectivity
• IEEE 802.11n wireless, up to 300 Mbps
• Gigabit LAN port
Trusted Security Features
• WPA/WPA2 - Enterprise/Personal
• WPA2 - PSK/AES over WDS
• VLAN tagging - up to 8 VLANs
• MAC address filtering
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• ARP spoofing prevention
• WLAN partition
Easy to Install
• Supports 802.3af Power over Ethernet
• Wall/ceiling mounting bracket included
• 802.11g/n wireless
• 1 Gigabit LAN port (supports 802.3af PoE)
• IEEE 802.11g/n
• IEEE 802.3u/ab/af
Wireless Frequency Range
• 2.4 GHz band: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• Two internal 3 dBi for 2.4 GHz
Maximum Output Power
• 26 dbm for 2.4GHz
• WEP 64/128-bit encryption
• SSID broadcast disable
• MAC address access control
• Network Access Protection (NAP)
• Internal RADIUS server
• Secure Telnet (SSH)
• Secure HTTP (HTTPS)
• Traffic control
• AP Array
Physical and Environmental
• 6.69 x 6.69 x 1.1 inches (170 x 170 x 28 mm)
• 11.14 oz. (316 grams) with antennas
• 12 V DC +/- 10%, or 802.3af PoE
Maximum Power Consumption
• 8 Watts
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• Limited Lifetime3
• DAP-2330 Wireless N300 High Power Gigabit PoE Access Point
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11g and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- 2 This unit is designed for indoor environments, you might violate local regulatory requirements by deploying this unit in outdoor environments.
- 3 Limited Lifetime warranty available only in the USA.