HP LaserJet Pro M252dw Wireless Color Laser Printer With JetIntelligence Item # 397271
Print from mobile saves you time and paper with the HP LaserJet Pro M252dw and HP's JetIntelligence. With the HP LaserJet Pro M252dw wireless color laser printer, you won't need to worry about waiting for your job to start… or finish!
- HP's JetIntelligence feature delivers faster two-sided printing, faster first page out and reduced energy consumption. Get more pages with Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence.
- HP LaserJet Pro M252dw lets you access, print and share resources with Ethernet and wireless networking. Prints up to 11.5 pages per minute color; up to 19 pages per minute black.
- Features time-saving, built-in business apps. Simply tap and swipe the 3” (7.6 cm) touch screen.
- Printer quickly wakes from sleep mode for fast, crisp prints.
- Easily print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® documents directly from your USB drive.
- Save time with automatic 2-sided printing.
- Features easy mobile printing options so you can print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device no network needed.
- Count on wireless direct printing in the office from mobile devices without having to access the network. Generally no setup or apps are required.
- Features preinstalled toner cartridges so you can start printing immediately.
- Safeguard data and easily manage devices with a suite of essential security and management features.
- Print more pages using Original HP High-Yield Color Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Increase security, restore control, and help avoid additional expense with HP JetAdvantage Pull Print.
|Additional Warranty Information||Exchange Warranty|
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||151 sheets|
|Certifications & Standards||EN 60950-1:2006 +A11:2009 +A1:2010 +A12:2011 +A2:2013; IEC 60950-1:2005 +A1:2009 +A2:2013; EN 60825-1:2007; IEC 60825-1:2007 (Class 1 Laser Product); EN 62479:2010; IEC 62479:2010|
|Color Cartridge Type||Individual Color Cartridge|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 201A (CF400A); HP 201A (CF401A); HP 201A (CF402A); HP 201A (CF403A); HP 201X (CF400X); HP 201X (CF401X); HP 201X (CF402X); HP 201X (CF403X3)|
|dimensions||9.3"H x 15.4"W x 16.4"D|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|First Print Speed||11.5 Second Monochrome Ready; 13 Second Color Ready|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Language Emulation||PCL 6; PCL 5c; PostScript 3; PCLm; Direct PDF; URF|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||19 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||11.5 ppm|
|Maximum Input Media Capacity||151 sheets|
|maximum monthly volume||2,500 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|maximum sheet size||5 x 14|
|maximum true color print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 150 rolls - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 52 g/m² - 220 g/m²|
|Media Handling||1 x Input Tray 150 Sheet; 1 x Multipurpose Tray 1 Sheet; 1 x Output Bin 100 Sheet|
|Media Size||A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; Legal - 8.50" x 14.02"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Brochure Paper; Inkjet Paper; Photo Paper; Panoramic; Premium Paper; Envelope; Label; Greeting Card; Index Card; Transparency; Matte Paper; Postcard; Card Stock|
|mobile printing||wireless direct printing|
|number of colors||4|
|Number of Input Trays Supported||2|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|number of paper trays||1|
|package contents||Color LaserJet Pro M252dw Printer; Introductory HP LaserJet Black Cartridge (~1,400 pages); Introductory HP LaserJet Color Cartridge (~1,500 pages); Installation Guide; Printer Documentation; Software on CD-ROM; Power Cord; USB Cable|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|Product Line||LaserJet Pro|
|Product Name||Color LaserJet Pro M252DW Printer|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB / 256 MB (max)|
|screen size||3 in.|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wireless Print Technology||Near Field Communication (NFC); HP ePrint; Mopria; Apple AirPrint; Wi-Fi Direct|
|Show More ▾|
In today’s fast-paced business environment, you need technology that can hit the ground running. This compact printer, combined with Original HP Toner with JetIntelligence, helps meet the needs of your business—and is ready to work when you are.
Speed through tasks, using a range of productivity and workflow features, while consistently producing professional-quality prints. This printer is packed with the tools you need to get the job done quickly.
Bring out the best in your printer. Get more high-quality pages than ever, using Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.h9 Help ensure peak printing performance, and get the authentic HP quality you paid for—unmatched by the competition.
Seamlessly manage the flow of information to and from your devices, using efficient HP JetAdvantage business workflow and printing solutions. Increase printer and data security, and stay connected to your work with wired and wireless capabilities.h7
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Enable touch-to-print convenience from mobile devices.
Works with many built-in and optional HP JetAdvantage business workflow and printing solutions.
Walk up and print from a USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M252 dw (B4A22A)
- HP 201A Black Original LaserJet Cartridge (~1500 yield) and Introductory HP LaserJet Color cartridges (~700 color composite (C/Y/M) yield)
- Installation guide
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Yes, 1 USB
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 19 ppm
- Print speed color (normal, letter)
- Up to 19 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 11.5 sec
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 13 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2500
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- 3.0-in intuitive touchscreen control panel with color graphic display
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing; Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n. Authentication via WEP, WPA, or 802.11x. Encryption via AES or TKIP. NFC
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; Host USB
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet 802.11 b/g/n. Wi-Fi operates as both an AP and STA)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows: Windows XP (SP3) 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Win7 (Including Starter Edition 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista Including Starter Edition 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Win 8 Basic 32-bit, Windows Win 8 Pro 32-bit, Windows Win 8 Enterprise 32-bit, Windows Win 8 Enterprise N 32-bit, Windows Win 8 Basic 64-bit, Windows Win 8 Pro 64-bit, Windows Win 8 Enterprise 64-bit, Windows Win 8 Enterprise N 64-bit, Windows Win 8.1 64-bit; Mac: OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks; Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 8 RT; Other: Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9, Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04)
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 256 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 150-sheet input tray, multipurpose tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 100-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified, Blue Angel Eng, Blue Angel Ger, EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.4 x 39.4 x 11.2 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.4 x 39.4 x 11.2 in
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.4 x 16.4 x 9.3 in
- One-year unit exchange warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same wireless network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. h9 Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A compared with HP 201X Original HP LaserJet Toner Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies h7 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.