CRU DataPort 41 DP41 Hard Drive Carrier Frame Internal - Black Item # 3997125
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The CRU DataPort® DP41 enclosure is a sturdy four-bay removable drive enclosure that mounts in a standard 5.25-inch drive bay - like a CD ROM bay - and accepts four 2.5-inch hard disk drives.
The drives used in a DP41 enclosure operate independently which means each drive can be easily swapped out without affecting performance or functionality of the other drives. With easy push button drive removal on the front of the unit, it makes drive swapping easy.
With 10 LED indicator lights and dual 4cm quiet magnetic levitation fans, the DP41 enclosure is a powerful addition for creating flexible storage in any system.
- Holds up to four 2.5-inch SAS or SATA hard disk drives (up to 15 mm)
- Uses scratchless connectors: each drive bay is rated for up to 50,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Each of the four drives has dedicated power and drive activity LEDs and can be inserted or removed independently
- The DP41 can be connected to JBOD or RAID controllers
- Compact storage enclosure that mounts inside any standard 5.25-inch drive bay
|Compatible Drive Bay Width||5.25 in.|
|Drive Interface||Serial ATA/300; 6Gb/s SAS|
|manufacturer||CRU Acquisitions Group, LLC|
|Number of 2.5" Bays||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Bays||4|
|Product Line||DataPort 41|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 lb|
|Show More ▾|