- Extra-large dimensions help eliminate any cramped feeling. There's plenty of room in this spacious chair — and that means plenty of comfort for users. Solid construction and top-quality materials make it ideally suited for larger-than-average individuals. Convenient adjustments make it easy to custom-tailor chair to body configurations for daylong comfort. Built strong — rated for 400 lb.
- Mesh material lets air circulate freely. While some backrests trap heat to cause perspiration and discomfort during long periods of sitting, the Double Air Grid® back allows soothing air to flow through…so you stay cool and refreshed hour after hour.
- Thick, contoured cushioning provides comfort and support. Comfortable mesh seat has contoured padding that gently positions your body for the healthiest posture. Cushioning is designed to provide ideal support, reducing muscle strain and fatigue…so you feel energetic and focused even after hours of sitting.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning helps support your back. The backrest is equipped with specially contoured support to enhance the natural curve of your spine. And, it's adjustable so you can easily raise or lower it to the spot that's perfect for you!
- Adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Padded arms are height- and width-adjustable so you can set them to provide optimal support for your elbows and forearms. Supportive armrests help reduce stress on the muscles of shoulders and neck and help prevent slumping.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Adjusting the chair for customized comfort is quick and easy. Mid-pivot knee tilt control allows you to recline at a relaxed working angle with feet flat on floor. Tilt tension feature increases or decreases resistance of chair tilt, and tilt lock feature allows you to lock in your most comfortable position.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Raise or lower the chair seat at the touch of a finger. Convenient gas-lift mechanism makes it quick and easy to set the seat height for ideal posture — with feet flat on floor and thighs at right angles to calves.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Smooth-rolling, oversized carpet casters let you wheel effortlessly around your office without leaving the comfort of your chair.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. This chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||42" - 44 1/2"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|postconsumer recycled content||0|
|style name||Big & Tall|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|brand name||Office Star|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|dimensions||44 1/2"H x 30 1/4"W x 28 3/4"D|
|seat size||22"W x 21"D|
|back cushion height||22 1/4|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|total recycled content||0|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability