- Wireless networking helps reduce cable clutter.
- Fast, efficient printing ? up to 19 pages per minute in black.
- Direct print lets you print on the go from your smartphone or tablet.
- 150-sheet paper tray capacity can handle your larger jobs.
- 10-sheet priority feed slot is great of letterhead, envelopes and more.
- With HP Smart Install, there's no CD needed to install!
- Simplified and intuitive user interface makes it a breeze to use.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|maximum black and white print speed||19|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600|
|compatible toner/ink||HP CE285A|
|primary paper tray capacity||150|
|total paper tray capacity||150|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g); Wi-Fi (802.11b)|
|maximum monthly volume||5,000|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Linux; Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|model||LaserJet Pro P1102w|
|Eco conscious||Energy Efficient|
|dimensions||8.82"H x 7.64"W x 13.66"D|
|number of paper trays||1|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridge
Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
Getting Started Guide
No USB cable
From my Mac (10.8), I have to go to "paper handling," then in the drop-down menu select "odd pages" (instead of "all") and then when they are printed flip them blank side up and select "even pages" and "reverse order."
From the Windows 7 laptop, it's as easy as selecting "2-sided printing" and then putting the first set of sheets back for the 2nd page of printing.
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit).
I cannot guarantee compatibility because HP does not test or support third party products like Dell. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Up to 19 ppm
- Affordable, shared, wireless printing in the home or office1
- Stay productive on the go with mobile printing2
- Plug and print with HP Smart Install?no CD required3
- Save with the most energy-efficient laser printer on the planet4
This product has
First page out
As fast as 8.5 seconds5
Instant-on Technology enables print jobs to begin quickly from low-power mode
Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless1
Up to 160 sheets
Easy mobile printing at home, work or on the go2
Save energy with intelligence that can turn your printer on or off depending on when you need it, automatically6
HP Smart Install
HP Smart Install makes it easy to quickly start printing on a PC or Netbook, without a CD?just plug in and install7
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Print speed black (normal, letter):
Up to 19 ppm8
Recommended monthly page volume:
250 to 15009
Paper handling input, standard:
10-sheet priority feed slot, 150-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard:
100-sheet output bin
Media sizes supported:
Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch)
370 watts (Printing), 2.7 watts (Ready), 2.0 watts (Auto-Off), 0.6 watts (Manual-Off)10
Operating temperature range:
59 to 90.5ºF
Operating humidity range:
30 to 70% RH
What's in the box:
HP LaserJet Pro 1102w Printer; introductory HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~1400 pages); power cord; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Getting Started guide, Support flyer, Installation guide, Warranty guide
One-year limited warranty
Datasheet describing how to use ePrint apps from mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability