Dell™ XPS 2-In-1 Ultrabook Laptop, 12.5" Touch Screen, Intel® Core™ m5, 8GB Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10, XPS92501827WLAN Item # 400382
Enjoy the versatility you need for work and entertainment with this 2-in-1 laptop. Touch, tap and glide your way through Windows 10 in high-definition via the 12.5" touch screen. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® technologies make it easy to connect to the Web and your go-to devices, and video chatting is simple with the built-in front and rear webcams.
- 12.5" touch-screen display responds to the touch of your finger for easy navigation. 1920 x 1080 FHD resolution provides rich, detailed images.
- 2-in-1 design transforms from a laptop to a tablet in a flash.
- High-performance 6th Gen Intel Core m5 processor. Enjoy smooth multitasking — play games, work and surf the Web.
- Includes 8GB of memory to run your programs and games. Memory is not expandable.
- 128GB solid state drive holds a number of songs, photos and documents. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Wireless-AC (802.11ac) delivers high-performance, cable-free networking at 2.4GHZ and 5.0GHz frequencies. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g/n.
- USB 3.1 port delivers ultrafast file transfers.
- Also includes 2 Thunderbolt™ 3 ports and a headphone jack for flexible connectivity.
- Built-in webcams allow you to video chat with friends, family and colleagues. 8.0-megapixels front and 5.0-megapixels rear webcams deliver high-quality video, and dual-array digital microphones enable crisp, clear conversations.
- Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® deliver lush sound quality for your movies and games.
- Wirelessly print, transfer files and connect to your speakers. Bluetooth 4.1 technology is compatible with a wide range of devices.
- Backlit 82-key keyboard enables easy typing in low-light areas.
- Laptop stays powered for up to 6.75 hours on a single charge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on Windows 10 operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|2 in 1||yes|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|Environmental Certification||EPEAT Gold; TCO|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||5 Megapixel|
|frontside bus speed||1600 MHz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 515|
|hard drive capacity||128 GB|
|hard drive type||Solid State Drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|maximum battery life||6.75 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.7 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|package contents||XPS 12 9250 2 in 1 Notebook; AC Adapter; Keyboard Dock|
|Processor Generation||6th Gen|
|processor model||Core m5-6Y54|
|processor speed||1.1 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core M|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8 Megapixel|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|screen size||12.5 in.|
|Solid State Drive Capacity||128 GB|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Designed for brilliance.With its first in class FHD display and innovative magnetic connection, the XPS 12 seamlessly moves from laptop to tablet, perfecting the 2-in-1 experience.
Features & Benefits
Innovative and elegant
Ultimate versatility: The innovative design of the XPS 12, which connects via magnets, so it’s free of mechanical parts and is easy to detach with only one hand. Simply lift out the tablet for mobility, or place it back in the cradle for productivity.
Lightweight laptop: The slim mobility base provides a traditional keyboard experience when you need more productivity, all with a total weight of only 2.8 lbs.
Larger than life tablet: Enjoy dazzling quality on a substantial 12.5-inch display. Capture your ideas, take notes, sketch or draw with Wacom Bamboo Paper.
Stunning, state-of-the-art display
Easy to share: See content clearly from almost any angle with an IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°.
Gorgeous colors: Enjoy rich and saturated color with a 100% color gamut. A high 1500:1 contrast ratio allows you to see the darkest darks and whitest whites.
Maximum durability: The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, preventing scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping.1
Microsoft and Dell have just raised the bar. Again
The best windows ever meets the best Dell ever. The result? A whole new era of power, performance and productivity. Windows 10 give you all the features you know from the world’s most popular operating system, plus great improvements you'll love. Enhance all you do with the new Windows 10 features:
Seamless switching: Your Dell 2-in-1 flips seamlessly from tablet to laptop by automatically detecting whether a keyboard is attached, which makes transitioning between meetings easy. With Continuum, your menus and taskbars automatically adjust to your device for a smooth experience.
Here to help: Easily interact with your own personal digital assistant: Cortana. Using Cortana with a Dell PC equipped with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro gives you a natural voice interaction experience.
Start it up: You’ll feel like an expert from the get-go since your Windows Start menu is back in an expanded form. Plus, all your pinned applications will carry over so your experience is familiar, productive and better than ever.
Stay unplugged: Stay untethered for even longer: All Windows 10 devices now have Battery Saver to automatically conserve power so you can get more done for longer.
Improved usabilityPinch, zoom and click with precision
The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you've been missing
A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
Solid-State Drive (SSD)
Solid-state drives are similar to the flash-based memory that you find in USB memory devices and have no moving parts, making them more secure and less prone to failure than standard hard drives. SSDs also pull your data from the drive faster and outperform 10,000 rpm Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) in read/write speeds, meaning you’ll also get faster load times on game maps and other information that’s stored on your device.
For people on the go, the potential benefits are significant.
- Improved performance — faster boot times, faster application launches and faster access to all your documents
- Durability — helps protect your important files from potential drops
- Longer battery life — lower power consumption by SSDs than HDDs
- Quieter, lightweight, and cooler than standard hard drives
- 1 Based on scratch and durability tests performed by Corning.