Netgear Nighthawk D7000 IEEE 802.11ac ADSL2+, VDSL2 Modem/Wireless Router Item # 403304
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router delivers extreme WiFi speed up to 1900 Mbps. The fast built-in VDSL modem for fibre broadband is also compatible with ADSL2+. The 1GHz dual core processor provides delivers extreme speed and range. NETGEAR genie enables network manage from a PC, tablet or smartphone.
|package contents||Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router; Ethernet Cable; Phone Cable; DSL filter; Quick Start Guide; Power Adapter|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
AC1900 Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
802.11ac Dual Band GigabitGet some of the fastest available speeds with the NETGEAR AC1900 WiFi Nighthawk VDSL/ADSL Modem Router.
Enjoy the ultimate in WiFi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps and a powerful dual core 1 GHz processor for extreme performance.
High-powered amplifiers, external antennas and Beamforming+ improve range and reliability. Nighthawk supports ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ and VDSL/VDSL2.
Key FeaturesWith speeds of up to 1.9 Gbps the Nighthawk D7000 Supports ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ and VDSL/VDSL2 and is compatible with any Internet service provider via the Gigabit Ethernet WAN port so you can future-proof your network. With Nighthawk's enhanced features and technology you can enjoy faster and more reliable WiFi connectivity.
- Two-in-one-VDSL/ADSL Modem + Wi-Fi Router
- Extreme Wi-Fi speeds - up to 1900 Mbps – Upgrade your network to Gigabit WiFi!
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Fast VDSL/ADSL modem for high-speed DSL broadband
- NETGEAR genie App - easily manage, monitor, and control your home network from PC, tablet, or smartphone
- NETGEAR genie remote - Manage your network from anywhere!
- High-powered amplifiers & antennas to extend your Wi-Fi coverage
- Works with DSL ISPs like AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink (Qwest), & Frontier
- Not compatible with AT&T Uverse, or bonded VDSL from CenturyLink. Please check with your ISP.
- Beam forming+-Faster, more reliable connections. Please refer the User Manual & the Installation Guide before use
- ReadyCLOUD - Access your attached USB storage device from anywhere
- Open VPN mobile client - Securely access your home network from anywhere!
- WiFi Transmit Power Control - Reduce WiFi power to cover your home network and reduce WiFi interference in the neighborhood
Streaming and GamingEnjoy buffer-free streaming and gaming with Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi ADSL/VDSL Modem Router.
A powerful dual core 1 GHz processor and WiFi speeds up to 1.9 Gbps keeps you connected to speed while the enhanced QoS prioritises streaming applications like YouTube and Netflix or game consoles like XBox so other connected devices won't slow you down.
Features like built-in iTunes server and two USB 3.0 ports, allows you even more convenient and quicker streaming.
Stay Connected on the GoImprove your connection throughout your home while on mobile devices. Enjoy improved speeds on the newest 802.11ac WiFi devices like iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 and S6 and more. Roam farther and maintain your speed and reliability with Beamforming+ and powerful external antennas.
Access and Share your ContentSharing across your network is easy, anything from accessing stored photos and music to wireless printing and streaming media.
ReadySHARE USB lets you wirelessy access and share content on connected USB hard drives and wireless printers. iTunes compatibility means you can play your USB stored music using AirPlay or Apple Remote and find and play your media with DLNA support.
Ease of UseStart enjoying your device faster than ever. Installation and management is simple and easy. Browser based from tablets, smartphones or computers with no CD required.
Manage your network with NETGEAR Genie app - a personal, icon-based dashboard that can control and monitor all your network from home or remotely. Connect devices securely to your WiFi network with the push of a button with push n connect.